- Agent-based systems
- Machine learning
- Situation awareness
- Reasoning models
- Human/agent teams
- Cognitive modelling
- Experimental design
- Behaviour modelling
- Knowledge management
- Systems of systems
- Data mining
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJIDSS are to establish an effective channel of communication between defence researchers. It also aims to develop a synergy between academic and defence research. In this regard, the journal will provide academic researchers with interesting and challenging applications to focus their research activities. Defence researchers will be kept up to date with the latest advances in computational intelligence.Readership
IJIDSS provides a vehicle to help defence personnel, policy makers and both defence and academic researchers with an interest in intelligent defence support systems, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJIDSS publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in Defence and Computational Intelligence will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJIDSS is indexed in:
IJIDSS is listed in:
- Jain, Lakhmi C., Bournemouth University, UK
Editor in Chief
- Lim, Chee-Peng, Deakin University, Australia
Editorial Board Members
- Agarwal, Vivek, Indian Institute of Technology-Bombay, India
- Banks, Sheila B., Calculated Insight, USA
- Bianchini, Monica, Universitą degli Studi Di Siena, Italy
- Boicu, Mihai, George Mason University, USA
- Cook, Stephen, University of South Australia, Australia
- Finn, Anthony, University of South Australia, Australia
- Jarvis, Dennis, Central Queensland University, Australia
- Jarvis, Jacqueline, Central Queensland University, Australia
- Kalawsky, Roy S., Loughborough University, UK
- Katarzyniak, Radosław, Wrocław University of Technology, Poland
- Kwaśnicka, Halina, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- Lambert, Dale A., Defence Science and Technology Organisation, Australia
- Martin, Noel, Defence Science and Technology Organisation, Australia
- Montani, Stefania, Universitą del Piemonte Orientale, Italy
- Moraitis, Pavlos, Paris Descartes University, France
- Mumford, C.L., Cardiff University, UK
- Ogiela, Marek R., AGH University of Science & Technology, Poland
- O'Shea, James D., Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Phillips-Wren, Gloria, Loyola University Maryland, USA
- Scholz, Jason, Defence Science and Technology Organisation, Australia
- Senthilkumar, Sukumar, Vellore Institute of Technology, India
- Sharma, Dharmendra, University of Canberra, Australia
- Stytz, Martin R., Institute for Defense Analyses, USA
- Sunde, Jadranka, Defence Science and Technology Organisation, Australia
- Swierkowski, Leszek, Defence Science and Technology Organisation, Australia
- Tecuci, Gheorghe, George Mason University, USA
- Teisseire, Maguelonne, LIRMM, France
- Teodorescu, Horia-Nicolai, Technical University, Romania
- Tolk, Andreas, SimIS Inc., USA
- Urlings, Pierre, Defence Science and Technology Organisation, Australia
- Van Der Wal, Ariėn J., Netherlands Defence Academy, Netherlands
- Watada, Junzo, Waseda University, Japan
- Zaidi, Abbas K., George Mason University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.