- Agent-based systems
- Machine learning
- Situation awareness
- Reasoning models
- Human/agent teams
- Cognitive modelling
- Experimental design
- Behaviour modelling
- Knowledge management
- Systems of systems
- Data mining
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJIDSS are to establish an effective channel of communication between defence researchers. It also aims to develop a synergy between academic and defence research. In this regard, the journal will provide academic researchers with interesting and challenging applications to focus their research activities. Defence researchers will be kept up to date with the latest advances in computational intelligence.Readership
IJIDSS provides a vehicle to help defence personnel, policy makers and both defence and academic researchers with an interest in intelligent defence support systems, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJIDSS publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in Defence and Computational Intelligence will occasionally be published.
Browse issuesVol. 5
IJIDSS is indexed in:
IJIDSS is listed in:
- Jain, Lakhmi C., University of Canberra, Australia
Editors in Chief
- Cook, Stephen, University of South Australia, Australia
- Finn, Anthony, University of South Australia, Australia
- Jarvis, Dennis, Central Queensland University, Australia
- Sunde, Jadranka, Defence Science and Technology Organisation, Australia
- Tecuci, Gheorghe, George Mason University, USA
- Csavas, Liz, University of South Australia, Australia
- Agarwal, Vivek, Indian Institute of Technology-Bombay, India
- Banks, Sheila B., Calculated Insight, USA
- Bianchini, Monica, Universitą degli Studi Di Siena, Italy
- Boicu, Mihai, George Mason University, USA
- Bowman, Michael, Murray State University, USA
- Comello, Jerome J., USA
- Do, Quoc, University of South Australia, Australia
- Howlett, Robert J., University of Brighton, UK
- Ichalkaranje, Nikhil, Australian Government Department of Broadband, Communications, and the Digital Economy, Australia
- Jain, Rashmi, Stevens Institute of Technology, USA
- Jarvis, Jacqueline, Central Queensland University, Australia
- Kalawsky, Roy S., Loughborough University, UK
- Katarzyniak, Radosław, Wrocław University of Technology, Poland
- Koenig, Andreas, Technische Universitaet Kaiserslautern, Germany
- Kwaśnicka, Halina, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- Lambert, Dale A., Defence Science and Technology Organisation, Australia
- Lopez, Jr., Antonio M., Xavier University of Louisiana, USA
- Martin, Noel, Defence Science and Technology Organisation, Australia
- Montani, Stefania, Universitą del Piemonte Orientale, Italy
- Moraitis, Pavlos, Paris Descartes University, France
- Mumford, C.L., Cardiff University, UK
- Ogiela, Marek R., AGH University of Science & Technology, Poland
- O'Shea, James D., Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Phillips-Wren, Gloria, Loyola University Maryland, USA
- Scholz, Jason, Defence Science and Technology Organisation, Australia
- Sharma, Dharmendra, University of Canberra, Australia
- Stytz, Martin R., Institute for Defense Analyses, USA
- Swierkowski, Leszek, Defence Science and Technology Organisation, Australia
- Teisseire, Maguelonne, LIRMM, France
- Teodorescu, Horia-Nicolai, Technical University, Romania
- Tolk, Andreas, Old Dominion University, USA
- Urlings, Pierre, Defence Science and Technology Organisation, Australia
- Van Der Wal, Ariėn J., Netherlands Defence Academy, Netherlands
- Watada, Junzo, Waseda University, Japan
- Zaidi, Abbas K., George Mason University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted via email.
Read our Author Guidelines.
Meet all requirements listed in our Submissions Checklist.
Send one copy of your article via email to
Editorial Co-ordinator Lynne Elvin (lynne.elvinunisa.edu.au).