- Information theory/coding
- Information/IT/network security, standards, applications
- Internet/web based systems/products
- Data mining/warehousing
- Network planning, design, administration
- Sensor/ad hoc networks
- Human-computer intelligent interaction, AI
- Computational linguistics, digital speech
- Distributed/cooperative media
- Interactive communication media/content
- Social interaction, mobile communications
- Signal representation/processing, image processing
- Virtual reality, cyber law, e-governance
- Microprocessor interfacing, hardware design
- Control of industrial processes, ERP/CRM/SCM
More on this journal...
To recognise the tremendous growth in the core field and application areas of ICT. Further, to provide a forum for the exchange ideas on the emerging areas and to bring together technologists, application developers, researchers from industries, academic institutions and R&D laboratories.Readership
IJICT provides a forum to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of information and communication technology, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJICT is a referred international journal publishing original and review papers and case studies. Special Issues devoted to important topics in the areas of information and communication technology will also be published periodically.
IJICT is indexed in:
IJICT is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Patnaik, Srikanta, SOA University and Interscience Institute of Management and Technology, Bhubaneswar, India
- Popentiu Vladicescu, Florin, City University, UK
- Qu, Guangzhi, Oakland University, USA
- Zhong, Baojiang, Soochow University, China
- Yadavalli, V.S.S., University of Pretoria, South Africa
Editorial Board Members
- Apolloni, Bruno, Universitą degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- Bouwman, Harry, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
- Chen, Shyi-Ming, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Cui, Zhihua, Taiyuan University of Science and Technology, China
- Das, B.K., Government of India, India
- Davis, Joseph, The University of Sydney, Australia
- De La Escalera Hueso, Arturo, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain
- Hessami, Ali, Vega Systems, UK
- Hsu, Yen-Tseng, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Jain, Lakhmi C., University of Canberra, Australia
- Jain, Sanjay, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Khatua, Chidananda, Intel Corporation Inc., USA
- Kiper, Ayse, Middle East Technical University, Turkey
- Kohout, Ladislav J., Florida State University, USA
- Langari, Reza, Texas A&M University, USA
- Liu, Feng, Wuhan University, China
- Ma, Maode, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Mahalik, N. P., California State University, Fresno, USA
- Mahapatra, Rabi N, Texas A&M University, USA
- Misra, Subhas C., IIT Kanpur, India
- Mitra, Pabitra, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India
- Phillips-Wren, Gloria, Loyola University Maryland, USA
- Reddy, P. Krishna, International Institute of Information Technology, India
- Shafazand, M. Hassan, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, Iran
- Shan, Tony C., Wachovia Bank, USA
- Soto Acosta, Pedro, University of Murcia, Spain
- Trappl, Robert, Austrian Research Institute for Artificial Intelligence (OFAI), Austria
- Tzafestas, Spyros, National Technical University, Greece
- Yeap, Wai-Kiang, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Zhang, Yudong, Nanjing Normal University, China
- Zorat, Alessandro, University of Trento, Italy
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.