Editor in Chief
- Nedjah, Nadia State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Cui, Zhihua, Taiyuan University of Science and Technology, China
- Mourelle, Luiza de Macedo, State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Xhafa, Fatos, Technical University of Catalonia, Spain
Editorial Board Members
- Abraham, Ajith, Machine Intelligence Research Labs (MIR Labs), USA
- Angelov, Plamen, Lancaster University, UK
- Bastos-Filho, Carmelo, University of Pernambuco, Brazil
- Blum, Christian, Universitat Politcnica de Catalunya, Spain
- Brabazon, Anthony, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Buarque, Fernando, Universidade de Pernambuco, Brazil
- Cai, Xingjuan, Taiyuan University of Science and Technology, China
- Castillo, Oscar, Tijuana Institute of Technology, Mexico
- Coelho, Leandro dos Santos, Pontifical Catholic University of Parana, Brazil
- Coello Coello, Carlos A., CINVESTAV-IPN, Mexico
- De Alencar Barreto, Guilherme, Universidade Federal do Cear, Brazil
- Deb, Kalyanmoy, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
- Deb, Suash, Cambridge Institute of Technology, India
- Dorigo, Marco, Universit Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
- Dorronsoro, Bernab, Universidad de Cdiz, Spain
- Gams, Matjaz, Jozef Stefan Institute, Slovenia
- Goldbarg, Elizabeth F. G., Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
- Grosan, Crina, Brunel University, UK
- Gupta, B.B., National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, India
- Hendtlass, Tim, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
- Kacprzyk, Janusz, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
- Koza, John R., Stanford Universty, USA
- Langdon, William B., University of Essex, UK
- Leung, Andrew Chi Sing, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Lu, Wenlian, Fudan University, China
- Melin, Patricia, Tijuana Institute of Technology, Mexico
- Nakada, Kazuki, Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
- Nesmachnow, Sergio, University of the Republic, Uruguay
- Neto, Adrio Duarte Dria, Federal University of Rio Grando do Norte, Brazil
- Nicoletti, Maria do Carmo, Universidade Federal de S. Carlos - UFSCar, Brazil
- Oltean, Mihai, Babes-Bolyai University, Romania
- O'Neill, Michael, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Rodriguez Rivero, Cristian, Universidad Nacional de Crdoba, Argentina
- Seixas, Jose Manoel, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Sekanina, Lukas, Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
- Talbi, El-Ghazali, University of Lille, France
- Tpac Valdivia, Yvn Jess, Universidad Catlica San Pablo, Peru
- Tyrrell, Andrew M., University of York, UK
- Vellasco, Marley B. R., Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Xiao, Renbin, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.
Due to server migration, some of our services will unavoidably affected from 28 to 29 May 2016. Our online submissions and peer review system [OSPEERS] will not be available for some of that time and newly published issues will not be available until migration is complete. All other services will be unaffected. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.