Editor in Chief
- Nedjah, Nadia, State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Abraham, Ajith, Machine Intelligence Research Labs (MIR Labs), USA
- Blum, Christian, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain
- Brabazon, Anthony, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Castillo, Oscar, Tijuana Institute of Technology, Mexico
- Coelho, Leandro dos Santos, Pontifical Catholic University of Parana, Brazil
- Coello Coello, Carlos A., CINVESTAV-IPN, Mexico
- Cui, Zhihua, Taiyuan University of Science and Technology, China
- Deb, Kalyanmoy, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
- Deb, Suash, C. V. Raman College of Engineering, India
- Dorigo, Marco, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
- Gams, Matjaz, Jozef Stefan Institute, Slovenia
- Goldbarg, Elizabeth F. G., Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
- Grosan, Crina, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Kacprzyk, Janusz, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
- Koza, John R., Stanford Universty, USA
- Langdon, William B., University of Essex, UK
- Leung, Andrew Chi Sing, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Mourelle, Luiza de Macedo, State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Nakada, Kazuki, Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
- Nicoletti, Maria do Carmo, Universidade Federal de S. Carlos - UFSCar, Brazil
- Oltean, Mihai, Babes-Bolyai University, Romania
- O'Neill, Michael, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Sekanina, Lukas, Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
- Talbi, El-Ghazali, University of Lille, France
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.