Editor in Chief
- Nedjah, Nadia, State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Abraham, Ajith, VSB - Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Blum, Christian, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain
- Brabazon, Anthony, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Castillo, Oscar, Tijuana Institute of Technology, Mexico
- Coelho, Leandro dos Santos, Pontifical Catholic University of Parana, Brazil
- Coello Coello, Carlos A., CINVESTAV-IPN, Mexico
- Cui, Zhihua, Taiyuan University of Science and Technology, China
- Deb, Kalyanmoy, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
- Deb, Suash, C. V. Raman College of Engineering, India
- Dorigo, Marco, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
- Gams, Matjaz, Jozef Stefan Institute, Slovenia
- Goldbarg, Elizabeth F. G., Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
- Grosan, Crina, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Kacprzyk, Janusz, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
- Koza, John R., Stanford Universty, USA
- Langdon, William B., University of Essex, UK
- Leung, Andrew Chi Sing, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Mourelle, Luiza de Macedo, State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Nakada, Kazuki, Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
- Nicoletti, Maria do Carmo, Universidade Federal de S. Carlos - UFSCar, Brazil
- Oltean, Mihai, Babes-Bolyai University, Romania
- O'Neill, Michael, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Sekanina, Lukas, Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
- Talbi, El-Ghazali, University of Lille, France
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.