| Editor in Chief: Dr. Nadia Nedjah |
ISSN online: 1751-6536
ISSN print: 1751-6528
4 issues per year
IJHPSA proposes and fosters discussion on all aspects of the design and implementation of high-performance architectures, which are centred around the concept of parallel processing. The journal will cover all types of advanced architectures ranging from pipelined structures, array processors and multiprocessor systems. Dedicated high-performance architectures and systems, as well as hardware and software design methods and tools, will also fall within the scope of IJHPSA.
- Array processors
- Multiprocessor systems
- RISC architectures
- Data flow systems
- VLSI architectures, systems and applications
- Performance evaluation and new trends
- Multimedia systems and applications
- Circuits and systems for data communications
- Systems on a chip
- Network on a chip
- Analog circuit design
- Modelling and simulation
- CAD tools and design methodologies
- Test and validation
- Pipelined architectures
- Vectorisation methods
- Vector processing
- Dynamic pipelines
- Pipeline chaining
- Array Processors
- Interconnections network topologies, such as systolic, mesh, cube, etc.
- Parallel algorithms for array processors
- Associative array processors
- Masking and routing mechanisms
- Multiprocessor Systems
- Multiprocessor architectures
- Tightly and loosely-coupled multiprocessors
- Interconnection networks
- Parallel memory organisation and multi-cache
- Multiprocessing control
- RISC Architectures
- Instruction set
- Pipelined RISC architectures
- Data Flow Systems
- Data-driven computing
- Data flow architectures
- VLSI Architectures
- VLSI computing structures
- Dedicated VLSI architectures
- Performance evaluation and new trends
More on this journal...
IJHPSA provides a lively forum for the communications of original research. It acts as a scientific and professional journal to timely disseminate original research work on advanced systems architecture, which is at the heart of high-performance and cost-effective systems.
The audience for IJHPSA consists of researchers, academics, graduate students, professionals and system engineers working and interested in high-performance systems and their underlying advanced architectures.Contents
IJHPSA publishes original peer-reviewed papers, which include research papers, review papers, case studies, book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics on advanced systems architecture will occasionally be published.
Browse issuesVol. 4
IJHPSA is indexed in:
IJHPSA is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Nedjah, Nadia, State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Bagherzadeh, Nader, University of California, Irvine, USA
- Bhujade, Moreshwar R, Indian Institute of Technology, India
- França, Felipe M. G., Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Gagliardi, Fabrizio, Microsoft Corporation, Switzerland
- Šilc, Jurij, Jožef Stefan Institute, Slovenia
- Jozwiak, Lech, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands
- Kelly, Paul H. J., Imperial College London, UK
- Mesquita, Antonio C., Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Mourelle, Luiza de Macedo, State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Navaux, Philippe O. A., Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), Brazil
- Prieto, Alberto, Universidad de Granada, Spain
- Sedukhin, Stanislav G., The University of Aizu, Japan
- Tisserand, Arnaud, IRISA-ENSSAT, France
- Trancoso, Pedro, University of Cyprus, Cyprus
- Valero, Mateo, Universidad Politecnica de Catalunya, Spain
- Xu, Cheng-Zhong, Wayne State University, USA
- Yang, Mei, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.