- Hybrid intelligent information systems
- Quantum-inspired intelligent information processing
- Signal processing, image processing and pattern recognition
- Data mining, data warehousing and bioinformatics
- Information security, network security and steganography
- Sensor networks
- Grid, cloud and high-speed/performance computing
- Microwave IC, antennas and wave propagation
- VLSI, embedded systems and hardware design/implementation
- Social networks
- Industrial control and monitoring
- Mobile computing
- Virtual reality and augmented reality
- Internet of Things and big data analytics
- Portfolio management
More on this journal...
The primary objective of IJHI is to provide comprehensive coverage and understanding of cutting-edge research in fields as diverse as computational intelligence, network security, mobile and ubiquitous computing, social networks, and other interdisciplinary areas that contribute to efficient and robust information system design. Moreover, IJHI aims to broaden the overall body of knowledge regarding how the hybrid intelligence paradigm builds upon existing technological innovations and is characterised by systems and technologies that are embedded and adaptive in nature.Readership
IJHI provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics and researchers working in the field of hybrid intelligent system design and development to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJHI publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in hybrid intelligence will occasionally be published.
This title is not yet published.
More on permissions
IJHI is indexed in:
IJHI is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Bhattacharyya, Siddhartha, RCC Institute of Information Technology, India
- Dutta, Paramartha, Visva-Bharati University, India
- Babulak, Eduard, Fort Hays State University, USA
- Behrman, Elizabeth, Wichita State University, USA
- Gao, Xiao-Zhi, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- Hassanien, Aboul Ella, Cairo University, Egypt
- Nakamatsu, Kazumi, University of Hyogo, Japan
- Alippi, Cesare, Politecnico di Milano and Universita' della Svizzera Italiana, Italy
- Coello Coello, Carlos A., CINVESTAV-IPN, Mexico
- Pedrycz, Witold, University of Alberta, Canada
Editorial Board Members
- Abdullah, Saleem, Abdul Wali Khan University, Pakistan
- Aboubakrelashiri, Mohammed, Beni Suef University, Egypt
- Chatterjee, Amlan, California State University Dominguez Hills, USA
- Chatterjee, Prasenjit, MCKV Institute of Engineering, India
- De, Sourav, Cooch Behar Government Engineering College, India
- Dropuljic, Branimir, IN2data Ltd., Croatia
- El-Bably, Mostafa Kamel, Taibah University, Saudi Arabia
- Elhoseny, Mohamed, Mansoura University, Egypt
- Elngar, Ahmed, Al-zhar University, Egypt
- Jilani, Tahseen A., University of Nottingham, UK
- Klepac, Goran, University College for Applied Computer Engineering Algebra, Croatia
- Lewis, Rory, University for Colorado, USA
- Liu, Mingzhe, Chengdu University of Technology, China
- Mahapatra, Rajarshi, Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee International Institute of Information Technology, India
- Milanova, Mariofanna, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, USA
- Mukherjee, Anirban, RCC Institute of Information Technology, India
- Pan, Indrajit, RCC Institute of Information Technology, India
- Platos, Jan, VSB - Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Ramadan, Rabie A., Cairo University, Egypt
- Ray, Biplob, Central Queensland University, Australia
- Saha, Satadal, MCKV Institute of Engineering, India
- Salmeron, Jose L., Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Spain
- Setiawan, Noor Akhmad, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
- Souri, Alireza, Islamic Azad University, Iran
- Teixeira, Otavio Noura, Universidade Federal do Para (UFPA), Brazil
- Trunfio, Giuseppe A., University of Sassari, Italy
- Xu, Xinzheng, China University of Mining and Technology, China
- Yang, Hailong, Shaanxi Normal University, China
- Yu, Lean, Beijing University of Chemical Technology, China
- Zhang, Qinghua, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
- Zhang, Tengfei, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.