- Human environment
- Global warming and climate change
- International conflict and cooperation on climate change issues
- Control, regulations and policy
- Complex Environmental, Energy and Economy (EEE) models for global policy
- Economic, social engineering and social science approaches to resolving global environment issues
- Decision-making and decision support systems for risk and disaster management on regional and global scale
- Uncertainty and scenario analysis of global environmental change issues
- Conceptualising, modelling and applying concepts of spatial and regional sustainability and sustainable trade
- Future visions and scenarios
More on this journal...
IJGEnvI aims to establish channels of communication between government agencies, professionals, academic experts and policy makers.Readership
Professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers.Contents
IJGEnvI publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, and notes, commentaries and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
IJGEnvI is indexed in:
IJGEnvI is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Ahamer, Gilbert, University of Salzburg, Austria
- Burns, William C.G., Santa Clara University, USA
- Geernaert, Gerald, Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA
- He, Ling-Yun, China Agricultural University (East Campus), China
- Ordoubadi, M. Saeed, The World Bank, USA
- Stough, Roger R., George Mason University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Abel, Troy D., Western Washington University, USA
- Bachiorri, Antonella, Universitŕ degli Studi di Parma, Italy
- Black, William, Indiana University, USA
- Capros, P., National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- Dellapenna, Joseph, Villanova University, USA
- Diesendorf, Mark, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Duchin, Faye, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Elrahman, O. (Sam) A., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Görg, Christoph, UFZ Centre for Environmental Research Leipzig-Halle, Germany
- Gowdy, John M., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Gunn, Elizabeth M., George Mason University, USA
- Hawley, Robert, World Nuclear University, UK
- Hens, Luc, Free University Brussels, Belgium
- Juma, Calestous, Harvard University, USA
- Kaufman, Miron, Cleveland State University, USA
- Labys, Walter C., West Virginia University, USA
- Leal Filho, Walter, Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Litman, Todd Alexander, Victoria Transport Policy Institute, Canada
- Managi, Shunsuke, Yokohama National University, Japan
- McGee, Daniel, Baylor University, USA
- Moon, Taehoon, Chung Ang University, Republic of Korea
- Munasinghe, Mohan, Munasinghe Institute for Development (MIND), Sri Lanka
- Murota, Takeshi, Doshisha University, Japan
- Mytelka, Lynn K., France
- Phillips, Fred Young, Alliant International University, USA
- Randolph, J.C., Indiana University, USA
- Requate, Till, Kiel University, Germany
- Rosa, Eugene A., Washington State University, USA
- Steininger, Karl W., University of Graz, Austria
- Stern, Paul C., US National Research Council, USA
- Sterner, Thomas N.S., Göteborg University, Sweden
- Verbruggen, Harmen, Vrije Universiteit, Netherlands
- Welsch, Heinz, University of Oldenburg, Germany
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.