| Editor in Chief: Dr. Liang Zhou|
ISSN online: 1757-2711
ISSN print: 1757-2703
4 issues per year
Granular computing and soft computing have begun to play important roles in bioinformatics, e-business, security, machine learning, data mining, high-performance computing and wireless mobile computing in terms of efficiency, effectiveness, robustness and uncertainty. IJGCRSIS aims to publish the latest research and development results and experiences in the areas of granular computing, rough sets, fuzzy sets, soft computing and intelligent systems.
- Granular and rough computing theory and applications
- Computing with words
- Data mining
- Machine learning
- Fuzzy set theory and applications
- Evolutionary computing
- Neural networks
- Web informatics, Web intelligence and mining
- Data security
- Granular computing in bioinformatics
More on this journal...
The major objective of IJGCRSIS is to stimulate new multidisciplinary research and the development of cutting-edge methods, techniques and tools to solve problems in the above areas. The goal is to help readers understand state-of-the-art techniques/algorithms/methods in soft computing and granular computing.Readership
IJGCRSIS provides a forum to help academics, practitioners, post-graduates and policy makers, working in the area of granular computing, soft computing (rough sets, fuzzy sets, evolutionary computing, neural networks, genetic computing, etc.), to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work. The intended audiences are granular and soft computing researchers/practitioners, and specialists in academia and industry.Contents
IJGCRSIS publishes original research papers (long and short papers, exploratory papers), review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference/workshop reports, application notes, book reviews, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in granular computing and soft computing, selected from top related conferences such as IEEE GrC, RSFDGrC, IEEE FUZZ, IEEE NN, WCCI and related workshop etc., will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJGCRSIS is indexed in:
IJGCRSIS is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Zhou, Liang, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Editorial Advisory Board
- Kacprzyk, Janusz, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
- Petry, Fred, Naval Research Laboratory, USA
- Yager, Ronald R., Iona College, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Balas, Valentina E., Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania
- Cerulli, Raffaele, University of Salerno, Italy
- Cervone, Guido, Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Gentili, Monica, University of Louisville, USA
- Greco, Salvatore, University of Catania, Italy
- Liu, Guilong, Beijing Language and Culture University, China
- Niskanen, Vesa A., University of Helsinki, Finland
- Slowinski, Roman, Poznan University of Technology, Poland
- Stoica, Adrian, NASA, USA
- Wang, Shuliang, Wuhan University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.