- Food safety/hygiene, quality assurance/control
- Hazard/risk detection/analysis/management, manufacturing practices
- Food irradiation, genetically modified food, sustainable food production
- Research methods, testing technologies, assay formats
- Food allergen/contaminants/pathogens detection
- Food packaging, migration/scalping and food safety
- Nutritive value/bioavailability, trace elements, functional foods, nutraceuticals
- Human nutrition and health sciences, epidemiology, micronutrients
- Energy/metabolism, physical activity, exercise, sport nutrition
- Public health challenges/consequences, diet selection/therapies
- Emergency disasters, food poisoning outbreaks
- Control of communicable/non-communicable diseases
- Public health/nutrition programmes/interventions/promotion, consumer attitudes
- Public health governance/policy/audit/quality, food security/nutrition policies
- Health service effectiveness/management/design, clinical nutrition
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJFSNPH are to establish an effective channel of communication between food scientists, nutritionists, public health professionals, food producers, food marketers, policy makers, governmental and non-governmental agencies, and others concerned with the food safety, nutrition and public health dimensions. It aims to promote food and health equity which will consequently promote public health and combat diseases. The international dimension is emphasised in order to catalyse diffusion of technological advances to food producers and consumers worldwide and to heighten international awareness of emerging public health challenges related to food safety and malnutrition.
IJFSNPH provides a vehicle to help professionals working in the field of public health, rural health, health equity, academics, research, food policy, food science, nutrition, food processing, microbiology, disease prevention, regulatory and quality assurance, health sector, primary food production, and government to disseminate information and to learn from and discuss each other's work.Contents
IJFSNPH publishes peer reviewed original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in food safety, food safety management, nutrition, interventions and public health will occasionally be published.
Browse issuesVol. 4
IJFSNPH is indexed in:
IJFSNPH is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Del Giudice, Luigi, National Research Council, Italy
- Parente, Augusto, Second University of Naples (SUN), Italy
- Williams, Edith, University of South Carolina, USA
- McCutcheon, Gloria, Clafin University, USA
- Agho, Augustine, Indiana University, USA
- Bae, Sejong, University of North Texas, USA
- Bergman, Ethan, Central Washington University, USA
- Brunet, Sébastien, University of Liege, Belgium
- Buckner-Brown, Joyce, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, USA
- Decaille, Donna, Georgia Division of Public Health, USA
- Freedman, Darcy A., University of South Carolina, USA
- Guthrie, Joanne F., United States Department of Agriculture, USA
- Jackson, Robert T, University of Maryland, USA
- Julier, Alice, Chatham University, USA
- Pace, Ralphenia, Tuskegee University, USA
- Rivers, Patrick A., Southern Illinois University, USA
- Rushing, James W., University of Maryland, USA
- Shikany, James, University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA
- Singh, Karan P., University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA
- Szabo, Maria Szeitnzne, Hungarian Food Safety Office (MEBIH), Hungary
- Trevino, Fernando, Florida International University, USA
- Wharton, Christopher, Arizona State University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.