- Software defect analysis methods and tools
- Mathematical and statistical models for data analysis and correlations
- Formal methods
- Product and process metrics collection and analysis
- Simulation techniques and environments
- System and service engineering
- Systems and services science
- Software integrity
- Domain-specific software engineering techniques and languages
- Novel software engineering methodologies
- Software development environments and CASE tools
- Software testing, analysis and verification
- Software understanding and reengineering
- Measurement, metrics, estimation methods, and empirical studies
- Software quality assurance
More on this journal...
IJFSE aims at establishing a forum for encouraging research and disseminating experiences on the identification and definition of methodologies, technologies, approaches to software defects detection, analysis, recognition, classification and prevention, as well as techniques and methods, including mathematical modelling and simulations, for data analysis and impact evaluation on software processes for systems, product and service engineering, and on software and service development and maintenance, in order to avoid injecting the same defects in new systems.Readership
Software engineering researchers and practitioners, software developers and systems testers, IT specialists, software and systems quality assurance managers, and educators.Contents
IJFSE publishes original research papers, technical and experience reports, case studies and conference reports. Special Issues devoted to relevant topics in related research areas will occasionally be published.
This title is not yet published.
More on permissions
IJFSE is indexed in:
IJFSE is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Prajapati, Ashok, FANUC America Corp., USA
- Misra, Sanjay, Covenant University, Nigeria
- Niranjan, S K, JSS Science & Technology University, India
- Mishra, Prashant Kumar, Krishna Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India
- Akman, Ibrahim, Atilim University, Turkey
- Weerasinghe, Hesiri, University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka
- Yadav, Divakar Singh, M. M .M. University of Technology, Gorakhpur, India
- Jain, Amita, Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies and Research, India
- Mulvenna, Maurice, University of Ulster, UK
- Oweis, Sami, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Allahason, John, Federal University of Technology, Nigeria
- Alsaif, Haitham, University of Hail, Saudi Arabia
- Badal, Neelendra, Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology, Sultanpur, India
- Banerjee, Tribeni Prasad, Dr. B.C. Roy Engineering College (Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy), India
- Dener, Murat, Gazi University, Turkey
- Elhoseny, Mohamed, Mansoura University, Egypt
- Ganesan, Subramaniam, Oakland University, USA
- Gangwar, R. C., Punjab Technical University Jalandhar, India
- Ghobaei-Arani, Mostafa, Islamic Azad University, Iran
- Köse, Utku, Suleyman Demirel University, Turkey
- Kumar, Sachin, National University of Science and Technology, Russian Federation
- Nagpal, Sushma, Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, India
- Omoregbe, Nicholas, Covenant University, Nigeria
- Rajendiran, Bhaskaran, PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, India
- Ripon, S. H., East West University, Bangladesh
- Sable, Ganesh, Maharashtra Institute of Technology, India
- Vaisla, Kunwar Singh, BT Kumaon Institute of Technology (Bipin Tripathi), India
- Vishal, Kumar, BT Kumaon Institute of Technology (Bipin Tripathi), India
- Yadav, Vibhash, Krishna Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India
- Yelamarthi, Kumar, Central Michigan University, USA
- Zubov, Dmytro, University of Information Science and Technology "St. Paul the Apostle", Macedonia, F.Y.R.
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.