- Politics of standards, change and innovation
- Development of proactive quality management in organisations, innovation and societies
- Design of experiments and learning
- Knowledge and project management in innovation
- Tools and processes to detect management and engineering failures
- Inter-project and organisational learning
- Reflection and risk in innovation
- System engineering and management
- Development and refinement of failure management tools and techniques
- Managing failure databases and analysis
- Safety and risk management
- Failure tolerance and training
- Insurance, liability and legal issues
- Emergency response systems
- Failure-based innovation and learning
More on this journal...
The aim of IJFEM is to further societal progress through technological and organisational improvements and innovation, and to establish channels of communication between relevant academics and research experts, policy makers and executives in industry, commerce and government institutions.
Professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers.Contents
The IJFEM publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, conferences reports, relevant technology and management reports, news, book reviews and notes. Commentaries on papers and reports published in the journal are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to a commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published.
This title is not yet published.
More on permissions
IJFEM is indexed in:
IJFEM is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Agapiou, Andrew, Strathclyde University, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Al-Shamma'a, Ahmed, Liverpool John Moores University, UK
- Arain, Faisal M., Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT), Canada
- Badar, M. Affan, Indiana State University, USA
- Badiru, Adedeji B., Air Force Institute of Technology, USA
- Bhatti, Rajbir, SBS College of Engineering and Technology, India
- Chan, Weng Tat, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Farooqui, Rizwan, NED University of Engineering and Technology, Pakistan
- Hadi, Muhammad, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Hao, Jane, Ryerson University, Canada
- Hwang, Bon-Gang, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Iyer-Raniga, Usha, RMIT University, USA
- Jaselskis, Edward, North Carolina State University, USA
- Loosemore, Martin, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Misnan, Mohd Saidin, Universiti Tecknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Mohamed, Osama A., Abu Dhabi University, United Arab Emirates
- Muzammil, M., Aligarh Muslim University, India
- Ralegaonkar, Rahul V., Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, India
- Senouci, Ahmed, Qatar University, Qatar
- Sertyesilisik, Begum, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
- Sharma, Vinay, Birla Institute of Technology, India
- Sivaranjani, G. Indu, Hindustan University, India
- Small, Edgar, American University in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Usmani, Asif S., University of Edinburgh, UK
- Yusuf, Faridah, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.