- Family business behaviour and regional development
- Entrepreneurial skills and socio-economic growth
- Cultural systems and regional development
- Co-operation among family businesses; collective bargaining issues
- Small family business
- Family-based social entrepreneurship
- Acquired and tacit knowledge in family-based business operations
- Relationships, succession and transition issues
- Transgenerational entrepreneurship practices
- Women in business and regional development
- Leadership issues, family business and corporate governance
- Technological changes
- Role and relevance of professional managers
- Internal and external challenges
- Commonalities and complementarities in managing family business across nations
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJFBRD are to promote and disseminate understanding of family business across countries, cultures and contexts to further regional development. The journal aims to provide a forum for scholars, practitioners and professionals to create intellectual capital through qualitative and quantitative research based upon rigorous theories and effective practices.Readership
IJFBRD provides a vehicle for academic researchers in all areas of business, economics, social science and related fields, professionals, policy makers and managers associated with family business to learn from, engage in and disseminate peer-reviewed research.Contents
IJFBRD publishes theoretical, applied, integrational and applied research, empirical surveys, case studies, research notes and book reviews to keep readers up to date on current thoughts and emerging trends in family business and concomitant regional development.
This title is not yet published.
More on permissions
IJFBRD is indexed in:
IJFBRD is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Pati, Niranjan, Rowan University, USA
- Patnaik, Srikanta, SOA University and Interscience Institute of Management and Technology, Bhubaneswar, India
- Laforet, Sylvie, Glasgow Caledonian University, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Aidar, Marcelo Marinho, The Getulio Vargas Foundation (FGV-EAESP), Brazil
- Basco, Rodrigo, American University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Cullen, Margaret, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University , South Africa
- Depperu, Donatella, Universitŗ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy
- Dwivedi, Amit Kumar, Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI) of India , India
- Gallant, Monica, Higher Colleges of Technology, United Arab Emirates
- Garg, Ajay K., TUT Business School, South Africa
- Gunasekaran, Angappa, California State University, Bakersfield, USA
- He, Xiaobin, Fudan University, China
- Husain, Jamaluddin, Purdue University Calumet, USA
- Hwang, Yong-Sik, Sejong University, South Korea
- Kury, Kenneth W., Saint Joseph's University, USA
- Liu, Jonathan, Regent's University London, UK
- Sarkar, Soumodip, Universidade de …vora, Portugal
- Shepherd, Deborah Marie, University of Auckland , New Zealand
- Singh, Kris P., Holtec International, USA
- Singh, Satyendra, Academy of Business and Emerging Markets and University of Winnipeg, Canada
- Strike, Vanessa M., Erasmus University, Netherlands
- Widiyanto, Ibnu, Diponegoro University, Indonesia
- Woywode, Michael, Universitšt Mannheim, Germany
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.