- Environmental behavior (recycling, reusing, conserving, .)
- Environmental governance
- Environmental management
- Environmental psychology
- Ethics in environmental issues
- Human resources management practices
- Corporate social responsibility
- Environmental leardership
- Ecological sustainability and the changing skills formation of the workforce
- Ecological sustainability and the changing workplace and workplace relations
- Ecological sustainability, green technologies, and competitive advantage
More on this journal...
The objective of IJEWE is to establish channels of communication and to disseminate knowledge between managers and academics working in universities, government departments, research institutions, as well as industry and related organisations.Readership
Academics, researchers, professionals and policy makers.Contents
IJEWE publishes original papers, review papers, case studies and book reviews. Empirical, methodological and theoretical papers are welcome. Commentaries on papers and reports published in IJEWE are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to the commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published. Special Issues devoted to important topics in Environment, Workplace, and Employment will be published occasionally.
More on permissions
IJEWE is indexed in:
IJEWE is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Paillé, Pascal, Laval University, Canada
Editorial Board Members
- Amran, Azlan, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- Bonaiuto, Marino, Sapienza Universit di Roma, Italy
- Clarke, Matthew, RMIT University, Australia
- Forstater, Mathew, University of Missouri-Kansas City, USA
- Goodstein, Eban, Bard College, USA
- Hatfield Dodds, Steve, Social and Economic Integration, Australia
- Heras-Saizarbitoria, Iaki, University of the Basque Country UPV-EHU, Spain
- Jabbour, Charbel Jos Chiappetta, UNESP - Universidade Estadual Paulista (Sao Paulo State University), Brazil
- Jollands, Nigel, International Energy Agency, France
- Junquera Cimadevilla, Beatriz, Universidad de Oviedo, Spain
- Lawn, Philip, Flinders University, Australia
- Lintott, John, London South Bank University, UK
- Mearman, Andrew, University of the West of England, UK
- Meja Morelos, Jorge H., Instituto Tecnolgico Autnomo de Mxico, Mexico
- Mitchell, William, University of Newcastle, Australia
- Petit, Emmanuel, University of Bordeaux, France
- Raineri, Nicolas, Universit catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Renwick, Douglas W.S., University of Sheffield, UK
- Robertson, Jennifer L., Western University, Canada
- Saixing, Zeng, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China
- Sanders, Richard, Queensland Department of Natural Resources, Mines, and Energy, Australia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.