- Opportunity: identification; recognition; creation; selection; exploitation
- Growth: management of rapidly growing enterprises; control
- Value creation: for owners; for customers; other stakeholders; society
- New venture creation
- Innovation (management)
- New product development
- SME management
- Entrepreneurial and small enterprise finance
- Family business
- Public policy, the economy, and the small enterprise
- Business and organisational failure
More on this journal...
The objective of IJEV is to provide an international forum in the field of management with the particular focus on the key drivers of entrepreneurship, opportunity, growth and value creation by publishing quality research articles. It also aims to promote and to coordinate developments in these fields of management. As these areas have both industrial and societal implications, IJEV encourages the broadening and deepening of thought in these fields.
Furthermore, IJEV has been established to be an effective channel of communication between researchers, managers, and policy makers as well others concerned with the complex and dynamic role of opportunity, growth and value creation in society. The international dimension is emphasised in acknowledgement of the growing globalisation of business and management and in order to overcome cultural and national barriers.
IJEV provides a vehicle to help academics, professionals, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of entrepreneurship, strategy, management and business education, to create and to disseminate quality knowledge. The journal also provides a forum to allow interested parties to learn from each other|s work.
IJEV publishes original papers, conceptual papers, empirical papers, review papers, case studies, relevant reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in entrepreneurship and related topics will be published occasionally.
Browse issuesVol. 5
IJEV is indexed in:
IJEV is listed in:
Editors in Chief
- Brown, Terrence E., Royal Institute of Technology (Sweden), Sweden
- Kraus, Sascha, University of Liechtenstein, Liechtenstein
- Åmo, Bjørn Willy, Bodø Graduate School of Business, Norway
- Blomgren, Henrik J. E., Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Cooney, Thomas M., Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland
- Fink, Matthias, Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration, Austria
- Gundolf, Katherine, Montpellier Business School, France
- Hegarty, Cecilia, PLATO EBR, Ireland
- Hughes, Mathew, University of Nottingham, UK
- Ingram, Tomasz, University of Economics in Katowice, Poland
- Jensen, Søren H., Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Kauranen, Ilkka, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
- Klein, Peter G., University of Missouri, USA
- Kontinen, Tanja, Jyväskylä University, Finland
- Lévesque, Moren, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Leitão, João, Technical University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Märk, Stefan, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- Moore, Rickie A., EM LYON Business School, France
- Noke, Hannah, University of Nottingham, UK
- O'Dwyer, Michele, University of Limerick, Ireland
- Pett, Timothy L., Wichita State University, USA
- Rebernik, Miroslav, University of Maribor, Slovenia
- Schwarzkopf, Jimmy, STKI, Israel
- Serarols i Tarrés, Christian, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain
- Spender, J.C., USA
- Theoharakis, Vasilis, Aston University, UK, and ALBA Graduate Business School, Greece
- Tokarski, Kim Oliver, Bern University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland
- Wagner, Kerstin, University of Applied Sciences Chur, Switzerland
- Weitzel, Utz, Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands
- Zolin, Roxanne, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.