- Opportunity: identification; recognition; creation; selection; exploitation
- Growth: management of rapidly growing enterprises; control
- Value creation: for owners; for customers; other stakeholders; society
- Entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship
- New venture creation
- Management of technology and innovation
- New product development and creativity
- SME management
- Entrepreneurial and small enterprise finance
- Crowdsourcing and crowdfunding
- Family business
- Gender and diversity
- Global entrepreneurship and internationalisation
- Public policy, the economy, and the small enterprise
- Business and organisational failure
More on this journal...
The objective of IJEV is to provide an international forum in the field of management with particular focus on the key drivers of innovation and entrepreneurship by publishing high quality research articles. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in these fields of management. As these areas have both industrial and societal implications, IJEV encourages the broadening and deepening of thought in these fields.
Furthermore, IJEV has been established to be an effective channel of communication between researchers, managers and policy makers, as well as others concerned with the complex and dynamic role of opportunity, growth and value creation in society. The international dimension is emphasised in acknowledgement of the growing globalisation of business and management and in order to overcome cultural and national barriers.
IJEV provides a vehicle to help academics, professionals, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of innovation, entrepreneurship, strategy and business educationk to create and disseminate quality knowledge. The journal also provides a forum to allow interested parties to learn from each other's work.
IJEV publishes original research: conceptual papers, empirical papers, review papers, case studies, book reviews and commentaries. Special Issues devoted to important topics in entrepreneurship and related topics will be published occasionally.
More on permissions
IJEV is indexed in:
IJEV is listed in:
Editors in Chief
- Brem, Alexander, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU), Germany
- Brown, Terrence E., KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
Editorial Board Members
- Åmo, Bjørn Willy, Bod Graduate School of Business, Norway
- Blomgren, Henrik J. E., Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Cooney, Thomas M., Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland
- Filser, Matthias, University of Liechtenstein, Liechtenstein
- Fink, Matthias, Johannes Kepler University of Linz, Austria and Anglia Ruskin University, UK, Austria
- Gundolf, Katherine, Montpellier Business School, France
- Hegarty, Cecilia, PLATO EBR, Ireland
- Hughes, Mathew, University of Nottingham, UK
- Ingram, Tomasz, University of Economics in Katowice, Poland
- Jensen, Søren H., Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Kauranen, Ilkka, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
- Klein, Peter G., University of Missouri, USA
- Kontinen, Tanja, Jyvskyl University, Finland
- Kraus, Sascha, University of Liechtenstein, Liechtenstein
- Lévesque, Moren, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Laveren, Eddy, University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Leitão, João, University of Beira interior and CEG-IST, Portugal
- Märk, Stefan, Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- Mazze, Edward M., University of Rhode Island, USA
- Morrish, Sussie, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Noke, Hannah, University of Nottingham, UK
- O'Dwyer, Michele, University of Limerick, Ireland
- Proksch, Dorian, HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management, Germany
- Rebernik, Miroslav, University of Maribor, Slovenia
- Schwarzkopf, Jimmy, STKI, Israel
- Serarols i Tarrés, Christian, Universitat Autnoma de Barcelona, Spain
- Syrjä, Pasi, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- Tipu, Syed A., University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Tokarski, Kim Oliver, Bern University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland
- Wagner, Kerstin, University of Applied Sciences Chur, Switzerland
- Weitzel, Utz, Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands
- Zolin, Roxanne, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.