- Opportunity: identification; recognition; creation; selection; exploitation
- Growth: management of rapidly growing enterprises; control
- Value creation: for owners; for customers; other stakeholders; society
- Entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship
- New venture creation
- Management of technology and innovation
- New product development and creativity
- SME management
- Entrepreneurial and small enterprise finance
- Crowdsourcing and crowdfunding
- Family business
- Gender and diversity
- Global entrepreneurship and internationalisation
- Public policy, the economy, and the small enterprise
- Business and organisational failure
More on this journal...
The objective of IJEV is to provide an international forum in the field of management with particular focus on the key drivers of innovation and entrepreneurship by publishing high quality research articles. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in these fields of management. As these areas have both industrial and societal implications, IJEV encourages the broadening and deepening of thought in these fields.
Furthermore, IJEV has been established to be an effective channel of communication between researchers, managers and policy makers, as well as others concerned with the complex and dynamic role of opportunity, growth and value creation in society. The international dimension is emphasised in acknowledgement of the growing globalisation of business and management and in order to overcome cultural and national barriers.
IJEV provides a vehicle to help academics, professionals, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of innovation, entrepreneurship, strategy and business educationk to create and disseminate quality knowledge. The journal also provides a forum to allow interested parties to learn from each other's work.
IJEV publishes original research: conceptual papers, empirical papers, review papers, case studies, book reviews and commentaries. Special Issues devoted to important topics in entrepreneurship and related topics will be published occasionally.
IJEV is indexed in:
IJEV is listed in:
Editors in Chief
- Brem, Alexander, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
- Brown, Terrence E., Royal Institute of Technology (Sweden), Sweden
Editorial Board Members
- Åmo, Bjørn Willy, Bodø Graduate School of Business, Norway
- Blomgren, Henrik J. E., Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Cooney, Thomas M., Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland
- Filser, Matthias, University of Liechtenstein, Liechtenstein
- Fink, Matthias, Johannes Kepler University of Linz, Austria and Anglia Ruskin University, UK, Austria
- Gundolf, Katherine, Montpellier Business School, France
- Hegarty, Cecilia, PLATO EBR, Ireland
- Hughes, Mathew, University of Nottingham, UK
- Ingram, Tomasz, University of Economics in Katowice, Poland
- Jensen, Søren H., Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Kauranen, Ilkka, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
- Klein, Peter G., University of Missouri, USA
- Kontinen, Tanja, Jyväskylä University, Finland
- Kraus, Sascha, University of Liechtenstein, Liechtenstein
- Lévesque, Moren, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Leitão, João, Technical University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Märk, Stefan, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- Noke, Hannah, University of Nottingham, UK
- O'Dwyer, Michele, University of Limerick, Ireland
- Rebernik, Miroslav, University of Maribor, Slovenia
- Schwarzkopf, Jimmy, STKI, Israel
- Serarols i Tarrés, Christian, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain
- Syrjä, Pasi, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- Tokarski, Kim Oliver, Bern University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland
- Wagner, Kerstin, University of Applied Sciences Chur, Switzerland
- Weitzel, Utz, Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands
- Zolin, Roxanne, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.