- Analysis and computational methods; heat transfer; experimental investigations; aerodynamics; combustion; chemical reaction and mixing; multiphase flow modelling
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) approach to different engineering systems
- Dynamic modelling theories, techniques, and application examples of engineering systems
- Experimental study and/or measurement technology of engineering systems
- Manufacturing processes; process modelling
- Performance modelling of automobiles (consumer vehicles, commercial vehicles, and racing vehicles)
- Structure vibrations; acoustics
- Various engineering system control and simulation
- Optimisation of engineering systems
- Signal processing and identification
- Other relevant topics
More on this journal...
IJESMS aims to promote the advancement of fundamental understanding to processes encountered in engineering systems and to provide an international forum to report latest developments in modelling and simulation. It interprets the term, "engineering systems", in a broad sense provided that modelling and simulation plays a significant role in the associated studies. It particularly welcomes emerging methodologies and novel applications from different modelling problems in all engineering branches.Readership
IJESMS provides a forum for professionals, academics and researchers working in the field of science, technology and engineering to disseminate information and research results and findings. Readers are those working in and related to the field of engineering systems in academia including professors, researchers and graduate students, and technologists including engineers, specialists, and technology managers from various industries.Contents
IJESMS publishes original and peer reviewed technical papers which advance understanding of both the fundamentals of engineering science and its application leading to the solution of problems in engineering systems. It is particularly concerned with the demonstration of engineering science modelling and solution to specific industrial problems. Surveys of newly maturing topics in the field, major developments in modelling and simulation, review papers and book reviews will also published. Breakthroughs can be communicated via short communication, commentaries, and letters to the editor. Contribution may be made by submission or invitation, and special issues devoted to important topics in engineering systems will also be published.
IJESMS is indexed in:
IJESMS is listed in:
Editors in Chief
- Yang, Xiaogang, University of Nottingham Ningbo China, China
- Zouaoui, Zoubir, Glyndŵr University, UK
- Baïri, Abderrahmane, Université Paris X, France
- Brizzi, Laurent-Emmanuel, Université de Poitiers, France
- Chanetz, Bruno, ONERA (Office National d'Etudes et de Recherches Aérospatiales ), France
- Chernikov, Alexander S., Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Russian Federation
- McKenzie, Hastings, Birmingham City University, UK
- Rielly, Chris, Loughborough University, UK
- Uchiyama, Tomomi, Nagoya University, Japan
- Wang, Lian-Ping, University of Delaware, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Bauer, Pascal, Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique et d'Aérotechnique, France
- Blackburn, Stuart, University of Birmingham, UK
- Bouzerdoum, Abdesselam, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Chen, Jinnan, Beijing Institute of Technology, China
- Cheng, Zhen-Min, East China University of Science and Technology, China
- De María, Mario García, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain
- El Ganaoui, M., Université Henri Poincaré Nancy 1, France
- Guo, Liejin, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China
- Gupta, Govind Sharan, Indian Institute of Science, India
- Lahoubi, Mohamed, ICAM Ecole d’ingénieurs, France
- Laraqi, Najib, Université Paris X, France
- Li, Dianzhong, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Mao, Ken, University of Warwick, UK
- Pham, D. T., University of Birmingham, UK
- Sazhin, Sergei S, University of Brighton, UK
- Takada, Naoki, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan
- Tsujimoto, Koichi, Mie University, Japan
- Uchyama, Tomomi, Nagoya University, Japan
- Vagapov, Yuriy, Glyndŵr University, UK
- Wang, Qiuwang, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China
- Wang, Simon, Loughborough University, UK
- Yu, Aibing, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Zhang, Hongwei, Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- Zoubir, Abdelhak M., Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.