- Infotainment, edutainment
- Digital interactivity, interactive TV, virtual/augmented reality
- Gameplay design, mobile gaming
- Persistent worlds, alternative reality gaming
- Ubiquitous computing, responsive environments
- Affective/haptic interfaces, tangible media
- 3D modelling, animation technology
- Constructionist learning technologies
- Digital psychodrama/therapeutic entertainment technologies
- Sociable media
- Inspirational interfaces, computational aesthetics
- Interactive animatronic robotics
- Remix design
- Transmedia storytelling, viral/guerrilla marketing
- Social/cultural issues in media production
More on this journal...
The statement above provides the key differentiation of the journal and its unique value proposition. IJEntTM aims to become the leading scholarly edition covering multiple areas and disciplines by developing and diffusing knowledge in horizontal and vertical pillars.
It investigates entertainment technology and management issues in different contexts; it promotes in horizontal lines the different views of entertainment management by structuring a scientific debate featuring the participation of new kinds of interactive media industries and researchers.
IJEntTM aims to establish value-adding knowledge transfer and personal development channels in three distinctive areas: academia, industry and society, which summarise the three pillars in which a new scientific publication can play a significant role.Contents
IJEntTM publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics will occasionally be published.
This title is not yet published.
More on permissions
IJEntTM is indexed in:
IJEntTM is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Fragulis, George F., Western Macedonia University of Applied Sciences, Greece
Regional Editor Europe and America
- Thorne, Steven L., Portland State University and University of Groningen, USA
Regional Editor Far East and Asia
- Masa'deh, Ra'ed, The University of Jordan, Jordan
Editorial Board Members
- Abbas, Rana, Kinneret College, Israel
- Al-Samarraie, Hosam, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- Bekhiti, Belkacem, University M'Hamed Bougara of Boumerdes, Algeria
- Bilgici, Göksal, Kastamonu University, Turkey
- Ferraz de Abreu, Jorge Trinidad, Universidade de Aveiro, Portugal
- Ishii, Masahiro, Sapporo City University, Japan
- Jian, Ming Shen, National Formosa University, Taiwan
- Lappas, George, The Technological Institute of Western Macedonia, Greece
- Mykhailenko-Blayone, Olena, Collaboritsi.com and University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Canada
- Olabiyisi, Stephen Olatunde, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Nigeria
- Servidio, Rocco, University of Calabria, Italy
- Sharma, Parveen, Lovely Professional University, India
- Vasiliki, Vrana, The University of Applied Sciences of Central Macedonia, Greece
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.