| Editors: Prof. Dinesh S. Dave, Prof. Michael J. Dotson |
ISSN online: 1741-1033
ISSN print: 1741-1025
4 issues per year
IJEMR is a scholarly and refereed journal that provides an authoritative source of information for scholars, academicians, and professionals in the fields of electronic marketing and retailing. The journal promotes the advancement, understanding, and practice of electronic marketing and retailing. Manuscripts offering theoretical, conceptual, and practical contributions are encouraged.
- Advances in e-marketing, applications
- Supply chain management
- Channel management, e-tailing
- Creativity, branding
- Innovation/product development
- Product/business/marketing strategies
- Marketing research, consumer behaviour
- B2B/B2C, relationship marketing
- Customer relationship management
- Direct marketing, promotion
- Sales management
- Public relations
- International issues
- Business policy and decision-making
- Security/privacy, ethics/legal issues
More on this journal...
The objectives of the IJEMR are to attract and publish theoretical, conceptual, and empirical manuscripts from academics and professionals from all disciplines regarding a wide range of contemporary issues in electronic marketing and retailing. The aims of the journal are to disseminate knowledge; provide a learned reference in the field; and facilitate communication between academic and research experts, and executives.Readership
Academics, researchers, professionals, and executives engaged in e-marketing and retailing.Contents
IJEMR will publish original, high quality, theoretical, conceptual and empirical manuscripts from academicians, researchers, and professionals.
Browse issuesVol. 5
IJEMR is indexed in:
IJEMR is listed in:
- Dave, Dinesh S., Appalachian State University, USA
- Dotson, Michael J., Appalachian State University, USA
- Barr, Peter B., Glenville State College, USA
- Burke, Maria E., University of Salford, UK
- Capella, Louis, Mississippi State University, USA
- Chawla, Sudhir K., Angelo State University, USA
- Hanna, Mark D., Georgia Southern University, USA
- Hariharan, S., Pondicherry University, India
- Petrova, Krassie, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Romaniello, B. Adriana, University of Rey Juan Carlos, Spain
- Ryan, Terry, Claremont Graduate University, USA
- Saydam, Cem, University of North Carolina - Charlotte, USA
- Sharma, Varinder, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Sircar, Sumit, Miami University, USA
- Srinivasa Rao, K. S., Institute of Health Management Research (IHMR), India
- Stoddard, James, Appalachian State University, USA
- Sumichrast, Robert T., University of Georgia, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.