- E-business and IT/IS investment
- E-banking/m-banking strategy/implementation
- Digitisation in financial supply chain
- [E-]auditing, e-taxation, e-cash flow
- Customer channel management
- Data mining/warehousing
- Cultural/social/political issues
- E-trading/online auctions
- Knowledge management
- Business intelligence
- E-government regulation
- IT risk analysis
- Human-computer interaction
More on this journal...
IJEF aims to help professionals working in the field, academic educators and policy-makers to contribute, to disseminate knowledge, and to learn from each other’s work through cutting edge thinking in e-Finance. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological change and changes in the global economy. IJEF is an outstanding outlet that will enable e-Finance research to take a shape of its own and whose results can be shared across institutions, governments, researchers and students, as well as across the healthcare industry:
- Up-to-date, leading edge research to keep you ahead and maintain a competitive edge best practice in e-Finance
- Practical guidance on ways to achieve great effectiveness and efficiency in e-Finance development and implementation
- In-depth analysis and interpretation to advance our understanding and provide a framework for further study of e-Finance
- International coverage which allows us to share information and knowledge and insight on a worldwide scale
Professionals, academics, researchers, managers, policy makers, and nonprofit organisations.Contents
IJEF publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, and notes, commentaries, and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
- High quality papers to keep you at the forefront of the latest thinking and research in e-Finance
- Case studies and practical applications to illustrate e-Finance design, development, management and implementation
More on permissions
IJEF is indexed in:
IJEF is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Yang, Georgia College & State University, USA
- Ozok, Ant, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, USA
- Smith, Alan D., Robert Morris University, USA
- Wei, June, University of West Florida, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Abd El Aziz, Rasha, Arab Academy for Science and Technology, Egypt
- Al-Naeem, Tariq, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
- Andoh-Baidoo, Francis Kofi, University of Texas - Pan American, USA
- Bai, Shuming, University of Texas of the Permian Basin, USA
- Barnes, Stuart J., University of East Anglia, UK
- Chansa-ngavej, Chuvej, SIU International University, Thailand
- Debasish, Sathya Swaroop, Utkal University, India
- Dwivedi, Yogesh Kumar, Swansea University, UK
- Ferruz Agudo, Luis, University of Zaragoza, Spain
- Gurses, Ayse P., The Johns Hopkins University, USA
- Herath, Siriyama Kanthi, Clark Atlanta University, USA
- Janamanchi, Balaji, Texas A&M International University, USA
- Koh, Chang E., University of North Texas, USA
- Laukkanen, Tommi, University of Joensuu, Finland
- Lee, Cheng-Few, Rutgers University, USA
- Lin, Binshan, Louisiana State University in Shreveport, USA
- Liu, Manlu, Rochester Institute of Technology, USA
- Liu, Shang-Chia, FuJen Catholic University, Taiwan
- Luo, Xin (Robert), The University of New Mexico, USA
- Muoz-Torres, Maria J., University Jaume I, Spain
- Pastuszak, Zbigniew, Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, Poland
- Scornavacca, Eusebio, University of Baltimore, USA
- Sharma, Sushil K., Ball State University, USA
- Sun, Yuan, Zhejiang Gongshang University, China
- Tsang, Philip Manwah, Caritas Institute of Higher Education, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Wu, Soushan, Chang Gung University, Taiwan
- Yunezawa, Yasuhiro, Yokohama National University, Japan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.
Due to server migration, some of our services will unavoidably affected from 28 to 29 May 2016. Our online submissions and peer review system [OSPEERS] will not be available for some of that time and newly published issues will not be available until migration is complete. All other services will be unaffected. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.