- Formal and informal education/training; role of voluntary organisations
- Economic education and teaching of economics
- Higher education: responsiveness to demands of society
- Supply of education; education quality, measurement and issues
- Teacher/instructor training and quality; dealing with bullying at schools
- Access to education; education costs; public vs. private financing
- Private school/higher education: private entrepreneurship's role
- Enrolment/drop-out rates, completion rates, and gender imbalance
- Returns to education and labour market outcomes
- Apprenticeships, training, skills upgrading; implementation, outcomes
- Regional, rural/urban, and ethnic disparities in provision of education
- Incentives, education delivery and outcomes
- Education, health and happiness
- International flows of human capital and brain drain
- Any other relevant topic
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJEED are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and persons concerned with the complex problems of education economics. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in the field of education economics.Readership
IJEED provides a vehicle to help professionals, academia, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of educational policy and development, disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJEED publishes original papers, review papers, research notes/commentaries, case studies, technical reports, conference reports, book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in education economics, educational management and development will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJEED is indexed in:
IJEED is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Arvin, Mak B., Trent University, Canada
- Bennett, Sara E., Lynchburg College, USA
- Dabir-Alai, Parviz, Richmond American International University in London (RAIUL), UK
- Lew, Byron, Trent University, Canada
Editorial Board Members
- Asongu, Simplice, African Governance and Development Institute, Cameroon
- Benarroch, Michael, University of Manitoba, Canada
- Briguglio, Marie, University of Malta, Malta
- Demiray, Ugur, Anadolu University, Turkey
- Etim, James S., Winston Salem State University, USA
- Gan, Christopher E.C., Lincoln University, New Zealand
- Lahiri, Sajal, Southern Illinois University Carbondale, USA
- Martinez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, Georg-August Universitaet Goettingen and Universidad Jaume I, Germany
- Pradhan, Rudra P., Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Prince, Ololube Nwachukwu, Oloify Consulting Company, Nigeria
- Rowlands, Dane, Carleton University, Canada
- Sav, G. Thomas, Wright State University, USA
- Strydom, Albert J., Central University of Technology, Free State , South Africa
- Trinugroho, Irwan, Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS), Indonesia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.