| Editor in Chief: Prof. Paul Goethals |
ISSN online: 2040-2260
ISSN print: 2040-2252
4 issues per year
IJEDPO publishes original, contemporary research having substantiated and well-reasoned supporting evidence that shows potential for advancing industrial practice and strengthening the current theoretical base. It addresses broad coverage of applied experimental statistics and experimental design for understanding and enhancing processes or systems in the physical, chemical, engineering sciences, and cross-disciplinary problems, including quality, manufacturing, healthcare, human factors, pharmaceuticals, and service systems. While encouraging a board spectrum of contributions, its core interest lies in issues concerning statistical modelling/optimisation for process improvement.
- Applied statistics and data analysis
- Decision making under uncertainty
- Design of experiments and analysis, experimental statistics
- Healthcare systems, pharmaceutical engineering and science
- Industrial engineering and operations research
- Manufacturing science and systems, mechanical engineering
- Multidisciplinary research
- Process design and optimisation, modelling and simulation
- Product and process design, robust design
- Quality by design, quality control and engineering
More on this journal...
The use of statistical methods is becoming increasingly critical for process enhancement and optimisation in a variety of environments in many industries. The objective of IJEDPO is to contribute to the technical advancement of the field of experimental design and process optimisation by publishing papers that emphasise the practical applicability of new techniques and instructive examples of existing techniques by establishing active channels of communication between researchers and practitioners. The primary focus of this journal is on the state-of-the-art of experimental design and process optimisation, targeting today’s challenges and tomorrow’s needs. Readership
IJEDPO provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and practitioners working in the broad field of experimental design and process optimisation to disseminate information and to assure knowledge transfer among various fields of theoretical developments and application areas.Contents
IJEDPO publishes original papers, technical reports, and case studies. Review and tutorial papers are also acceptable if they are written in a style suitable for practicing engineering and science. For a special issue devoted to specific sub-field of experimental design and process optimisation, authors are encouraged to contact the Editor-in-Chief.
IJEDPO is indexed in:
IJEDPO is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Goethals, Paul, United States Military Academy, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Allen, Theodore T., The Ohio State University, USA
- Ben-Gal, Irad, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Chang, Shing I, Kansas State University, USA
- Cho, Byung Rae, Clemson University, USA
- Grossmann, Heiko, Queen Mary, University of London, UK
- Hwang, Ruey-Ching (Richard), Pfizer Global R&D, USA
- Johnson, Rachel T., Naval Postgraduate School, USA
- Kapur, Kailash C., University of Washington, USA
- Kechagias, John, Technological Educational Institute of Larissa, Greece
- Kim, Kwang-Jae, Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH), Republic of Korea
- Montgomery, Douglas C., Arizona State University, USA
- Nembhard, Harriet Black, Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Ng, Szu Hui, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Perry, Leonard, University of San Diego, USA
- Rahim, Abdur, University of New Brunswick, Canada
- Romano, Daniele, University of Cagliari, Italy
- Schaub, Diane, University of Florida, USA
- Shin, Sangmun, Dong-A University, Republic of Korea
- Sun, Jing, Tsinghua University, China
- Yang, Kai, Wayne State University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.