- Digital signals
- Signal processing
- Image and video processing
- Speech processing
- Pattern recognition
- Communication, wireless communications
- Information technology
- Sensors and measurements
- Power systems
- Monitoring, diagnosis and fault tolerance
- Renewable energies
- Advances in control systems and control theory
- Intelligent systems
- Smart systems
- Robotics and mechatronics
More on this journal...
As its title suggests, IJDSSS publishes papers related to signals, systems and devices. These components are interwoven and consist of a combination of system study, analyses and control, signals analyses for monitoring purposes as well as for diagnosis and control by taking into account severe environmental conditions. The journal straddles the boundary between systems, signals and forming devices. It aims to encompass cutting edge science and technology fields, in particular modelling and advanced control of new devices, taking into account environmental conditions.
IJDSSS provides a vehicle to help professionals, academic and researchers working in the field of signals, systems, devices and smart systems to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJDSSS publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in the area of digital signals and smart systems will occasionally be published.
This title is not yet published.
More on permissions
IJDSSS is indexed in:
IJDSSS is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Derbel, Nabil, University of Sfax, Tunisia
- Derbel, Faouzi, HTWK Leipzig, Germany
- Ghommam, Jawhar, National Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology, Tunisia
- Kanoun, Olfa, Technische Universitt Chemnitz, Tunisia
- Zuo, Zongyu, Beihang University, China
Regional Editor Africa
- Kouzou, Abdallah, Ziane Achour University of Djelfa, Algeria
Regional Editor America
- Ibnkahla, Mohamed, Carleton University, Canada
Regional Editor Australia and New Zealand
- Budiyono, Agus, RMIT University, Australia
Regional Editor Europe
- Nibouche, Mokhtar, University of the West of England, UK
Regional Editor Middle East and West Asia
- Deriche, Mohamed, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia
Editorial Board Members
- Al-Aubidy, Kasim Mousa Alwan, Philadelphia University, Jordan
- Albu, Mihaela, Politehnica University of Bucharest, Romania
- Al-Saif, Abdul-Wahid, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia
- Al-Taee, Majid, University of Liverpool, UK
- Amar, Faiz Ben, UPMC-CNRS Universit Pierre et Marie Curie, France
- Ardouini, Fabiana, Tor Vergata University, Italy
- Boukhnifer, Moussa, ESTACA, France
- Chemori, Ahmed, LIRMM / CNRS, France
- Cuadras, Angel, Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (BarcelonaTech), Spain
- Drira, Khalil, Directeur de Recherche CNRS, France
- El Aroudi, Abdelali, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Spain
- El-Hajjaji, Ahmed, University of Picardie Jules Verne, France
- Feki, Moez, University of Sousse, Tunisia
- Himmel, Jorge, University of Applied Sciences Mlheim an der Ruhr, Germany
- Hwang, Chi Hung, Instrument Technology Research Center, NARLabs, Taiwan
- Jäkel, Jens, Leipzig University of Applied Science, Germany
- Kumar, Krishan, Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology, India
- Lay-Ekuakille, Aimé, University of Salento, Italy
- Min, Mart, Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
- Mnif, Faiçal, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Postolache, Octavian, Instituto Universitario de Lisboa/ISCTE-IUL, Portugal
- Saad, Maarouf, Universit du Qubec, Canada
- Soufi, Youcef, University Larbi Tebessi, Tebessa, Algeria
- Streif, Stefan, Technische Universitt Chemnitz, Germany
- Sünter, Sedat, Firat University Faculty of Engineering, Turkey
- Xiang, Xianbo, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
- Xu, Lijung, Beihang University, China
- Yang, Wuquiang, University of Manchester, UK
- Yuvaraja, T., Channabasaveshwara Institute of Technology, India
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.