- Cultural heritage
- Digital culture and e-tourism
- Sport, entertainment and cultural industries, sport law
- ICTs in cultural institutions and tourism companies
- Accounting, finance, organisation, management and corporate governance
- Intellectual capital, intangible assets in cultural, sport and entertainment sectors
- Corporate strategy, digital business models and decision making processes
- Corporate disclosure, CSR, business ethics and digital society
- Management control system in cultural, sport and entertainment industries
- Measurement performance systems (digital and traditional companies)
- Business (e)valuation
- Business networks in web companies, comparing web vs traditional companies
- Intellectual property rights, e-branding, innovations
- E-books and digital libraries, e-entertainment and info-cultural-tainment
- Networks, social network analysis and social media
More on this journal...
The main aims of IJDCET are to:
- illustrate the impact of digital technologies on enhancing the cultural and/or tourist experience, due to the digital evolution of consumer culture.
- outline business opportunities and new business models of digital technology adoption for organisations, focusing on cultural institutions (e.g. museums, schools, universities, libraries, churches, television, print media) and tourist companies (e.g. accommodation companies, travel agencies, tour operators, transport companies).
Academics, researchers, business consultants, business engineers, cultural institutions managers, tourist companies managers. Online libraries supplying students, academics and researchers.Contents
IJDCET publishes original research papers, literature reviews, conceptual papers, reports, case studies, book reviews and practitioner observations about innovative ideas, providing significant results and reviews regarding the topics of the journal. Short communications will also be considered, and should be marked as such when submitting. Special Issues devoted to important topics will be published occasionally.
More on permissions
IJDCET is indexed in:
IJDCET is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Lombardi, Rosa, University of Rome “Link Campus”, Italy
- Mancini, Daniela, Parthenope University, Italy
- Matera, Pierluigi, Link Campus University, Italy
- Comuzzi, Eugenio, University of Udine, Italy
- Dumay, John, Macquarie University, Australia
Editorial Board Members
- Aureli, Selena, University of Bologna, Italy
- Bechter, Clemens, Thammasat University, Thailand
- Belyaeva, Zhanna, Ural Federal University, Russian Federation
- Caputo, Andrea, University of Lincoln, UK
- Cardoni, Andrea, University of Perugia, Italy
- De Cantis, Stefano, University of Palermo, Italy
- Dominici, Gandolfo, Business Systems Laboratory and University of Palermo, Italy
- Egger, Roman, Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- Ersoy, Nezihe Figen, Anadolou University, Turkey
- Gretzel, Ulrike, University of Queensland, Australia
- Hua, Jing, Wayne State University, USA
- Inversini, Alessandro, Bournemouth University, UK
- Koskimaa, Raine, University of Jyvskyl, Finland
- Kumar, Ashish, Aalto University, Finland
- Lueg, Christopher, University of Tasmania, Australia
- Mendes-Filho, Luiz, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
- Mocciaro Li Destri, Arabella, University of Palermo, Italy
- Mohd. Noor, Faridah Noor, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Murphy, Fiona, Queen's University Belfast, UK
- Rebman Jr., Carl M., The University of San Diego, USA
- Shams, Riad, University of Newcastle, Australia
- Siggia, Dario, European Parliament, Belgium
- Stokes, Peter, University of Chester, UK
- Vallejo-Martos, Manuel Carlos, University of Jan, Spain
- Vrontis, Demetris, University of Nicosia, Cyprus
- Wang, Dan, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Ward, Janet, Hanken School of Economics, Finland
- Weber, Yaakov, College of Management, Israel
- Zarone, Vincenzo, University of Pisa, Italy
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.