- Accounting, finance, governance in digital companies, sport and entertainment industries
- Corporate disclosure and digital culture
- Intangible assets in digital companies
- Digital society
- Corporate strategy, digital business models and decision making processes
- Sport, entertainment and cultural industries, sport law
- Intellectual property rights and e-branding
- Measurement performance system in digital companies and among web and traditional companies
- Business evaluation in digital companies
- Business networks in web companies and among web and traditional companies
- ICTs in cultural institutions and tourism companies
- E-book and digital libraries
- Digital culture and e-tourism adoption
- E-entertainment and info-cultural-tainment
- E-tourism, smart tourism, mobile tourism, web 2.0 and web 3.0
More on this journal...
The main aims of IJDCET are to:
- illustrate the impact of digital technologies on enhancing the cultural and/or tourist experience, due to the digital evolution of consumer culture.
- outline business opportunities and new business models of digital technology adoption for organisations, focusing on cultural institutions (e.g. museums, schools, universities, libraries, churches, television, print media) and tourist companies (e.g. accommodation companies, travel agencies, tour operators, transport companies).
Academics, researchers, business consultants, business engineers, cultural institutions managers, tourist companies managers. Online libraries supplying students, academics and researchers.Contents
IJDCET publishes original research papers about innovative ideas, providing significant results and reviews regarding the topics of the journal. Special Issues devoted to important topics will be published occasionally.
IJDCET is indexed in:
IJDCET is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Lombardi, Rosa, University of Rome “Link Campus”, Italy
- Abbate, Tindara, University of Messina, Italy
- Rossi, Matteo, University of Sannio, Italy
- Trequattrini, Raffaele, University of Cassino and Southern Lazio, Italy
- Del Giudice, Manlio, Link Campus University, Italy
- Dumay, John, Macquarie University, Australia
Editorial Board Members
- Bechter, Clemens, Thammasat University, Thailand
- Belyaeva, Zhanna, Ural Federal University, Russian Federation
- Bresciani, Stefano, University of Turin, Italy
- Caputo, Andrea, University of Lincoln, UK
- Carayannis, Elias G., George Washington University, USA
- De Cantis, Stefano, University of Palermo, Italy
- Dholakia, Nikhilesh, University of Rhode Island, USA
- Dominici, Gandolfo, Business Systems Laboratory and University of Palermo, Italy
- Egger, Roman, Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- Ersoy, Nezihe Figen, Anadolou University, Turkey
- Gretzel, Ulrike, University of Queensland, Australia
- Hua, Jing, Wayne State University, USA
- Inversini, Alessandro, Bournemouth University, UK
- Koskimaa, Raine, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
- Kumar, Ashish, Aalto University, Finland
- Lueg, Christopher, University of Tasmania, Australia
- Mendes-Filho, Luiz, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
- Mocciaro Li Destri, Arabella, University of Palermo, Italy
- Mohd. Noor, Faridah Noor, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Murphy, Fiona, Queen's University Belfast, UK
- Notarstefano, Giuseppe, University of Palermo, Italy
- Rebman Jr., Carl M., The University of San Diego, USA
- Shams, Riad, University of Newcastle, Australia
- Vrontis, Demetris, University of Nicosia, Cyprus
- Wang, Dan, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Ward, Janet, Hanken School of Economics, Finland
- Weber, Yaakov, College of Management, Israel
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.