- Digital business models
- Customer centricity and e-branding
- Digital society
- ICTs in cultural institutions and tourist companies
- Mobile solutions: m-commerce, m-entertainment and m-learning
- Place marketing
- Ubiquitous web
- E-book and digital libraries
- Digital culture and e-tourism adoption
- E-entertainment and info-cultural-tainment
- E-tourism, smart tourism, mobile tourism, web 2.0 and web 3.0
- Geolocation-based services
- Mobile and proximity technologies in travel and tourism
- Virtual museums, virtual tours and mixed reality
- Virtual reality and augmented reality applications
More on this journal...
The main aims of IJDCET are to:
- illustrate the impact of digital technologies on enhancing the cultural and/or tourist experience, due to the digital evolution of consumer culture.
- outline business opportunities and new business models of digital technology adoption for organisations, focusing on cultural institutions (e.g. museums, schools, universities, libraries, churches, television, print media) and tourist companies (e.g. accommodation companies, travel agencies, tour operators, transport companies).
Academics, researchers, business consultants, business engineers, cultural institutions managers, tourist companies managers. Online libraries supplying students, academics and researchers.Contents
IJDCET publishes original research papers about innovative ideas, providing significant results and reviews regarding the topics of the journal. Special Issues devoted to important topics will be published occasionally.
IJDCET is indexed in:
IJDCET is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dominici, Gandolfo, Business Systems Laboratory and University of Palermo, Italy
Editorial Board Members
- Bechter, Clemens, Thammasat University, Thailand
- De Cantis, Stefano, University of Palermo, Italy
- Dholakia, Nikhilesh, University of Rhode Island, USA
- Egger, Roman, Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- Ersoy, Nezihe Figen, Anadolou University, Turkey
- Gretzel, Ulrike, University of Queensland, Australia
- Hua, Jing, Wayne State University, USA
- Inversini, Alessandro, Bournemouth University, UK
- Koskimaa, Raine, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
- Kumar, Ashish, Aalto University, Finland
- Lueg, Christopher, University of Tasmania, Australia
- Mendes-Filho, Luiz, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
- Mocciaro Li Destri, Arabella, University of Palermo, Italy
- Mohd. Noor, Faridah Noor, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Murphy, Fiona, Dublin City University, Ireland
- Notarstefano, Giuseppe, University of Palermo, Italy
- Pesonen, Juho, University of Eastern Finland, Finland
- Rebman Jr., Carl M., The University of San Diego, USA
- Wang, Dan, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Ward, Janet, Hanken School of Economics, Finland
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.