- Fuzzy systems, rough sets
- Evolutionary computation, neural networks
- Human-machine learning systems
- Knowledge discovery, data mining
- Approximate reasoning, artificial intelligence/expert systems
- Knowledge-based/management systems, decision support systems
- E-education/commerce/governance systems
- Social systems analysis, social computing
- Behavioural modelling
- Computer games, virtual reality, CAD
- Computer graphics/multimedia
- Computing practices/applications
- Software engineering/management
- Human-computer interaction
- Real-time systems
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJCSysE are to establish an international forum to report latest developments from interdisciplinary computational algorithms, intelligent information systems and computer applications. It aims to encourage those emerging theories, techniques and applications which help to understand complex behaviours and patterns of all engineering and social systemsReadership
IJCSysE provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics and researchers working in the fields of science, technology, engineering and possibly social/education studies to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJCSysE publishes original papers, review papers, and occasional technical reports. Special Issues devoted to important topics in interdisciplinary computational algorithms, intelligent information systems and computer technology will occasionally be published.
IJCSysE is indexed in:
IJCSysE is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Qu, Shaocheng, Central China Normal University, China
Regional Editor Africa
- Azar, Ahmad Taher, Benha University, Egypt
Regional Editor Asia-Pacific
- Chen, Wu-Hua, Guangxi University, China
Regional Editor Europe
- Balas, Valentina E., Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania
Regional Editor Middle East
- Verma, K.D., Shri Varshney College of Post Graduate Studies and Research, India
Regional Editor Americas
- Oliveira, Gustavo H. C., Federal University of Paraná, Brazil
Editorial Board Members
- Alinejad-Rokny, Hamid, University of Newcastle, Australia
- Bhatnagar, Vishal, Ambedkar Institute of Advance Communication Technologies and Research, India
- Fan, You-Ping, Wuhan University, China
- Li, XiangRong, Adaptive Intelligent Systems LLC, USA
- Mabrouk, Mai S., Misr University for Science and Technology, Egypt
- Mishra, Vimal, Government Girls Polytechnic, India
- Ratnayake, R.M. Chandima, University of Stavanger, Norway
- Sallam, Amer, University of Hyderabad, India
- Senthilkumar, Sukumar, Vellore Institute of Technology, India
- Shen, Yan-jun, Three Gorges University, China
- Singh, Jasvir, Guru Nanak Dev University, India
- Song, Li-Zhong, Naval University of Engineering, China
- Song, Zhuoyi, University of Sheffield, UK
- Stan, Sergiu-Dan, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Wang, Tony, University of West of England, UK
- Xiao, Shen-Zhong, Guangdong AIB College, China
- Xu, Jian-sheng, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Yao, Qiong-hui, Naval University of Engineering, China
- Yu, Hui, Three Gorges University, China
- Yu, Zhou, University of Leeds, UK
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.