- Advanced theory of computational intelligence
- Advanced biologically-inspired computational intelligence
- Advanced computational intelligence in image processing
- Computational intelligence in signal processing
- Advanced evolutionary computation
- Advanced distributed intelligent systems
- Advanced neural systems and human-like agents
- Advanced statistical learning theory
- Computational intelligence in knowledge discovery
- Related subjects
More on this journal...
The objective of IJCIStudies is to report the most recent research in advanced computational intelligence paradigms, their foundations, theory and applications. Computational intelligence techniques have been successfully applied to solve problems in several fields of interest, such as biometrics, medical diagnosis, signal processing, etc. However, the potentialities of computational intelligence over traditional techniques have not been investigated adequately. The primary objective of IJCIStudies is to establish an effective communication channel between researchers involved in the computational intelligence area and developers who use traditional techniques to solve real-world problems, in order to create a worthwhile synergy. Particular emphasis is given to latest techniques in the fields of image processing, pattern recognition, and signal processing in general.Readership
IJCIStudies will provide valuable help to researchers, professionals, professors, students and all those interested in computational intelligence.Contents
IJCIStudies publishes research papers and other related scientific news related to computational intelligence. Special issues will be published occasionally
IJCIStudies is indexed in:
IJCIStudies is listed in:
- Jain, Lakhmi C., University of Canberra, Australia
Editor in Chief
- Tsihrintzis, George A., University of Piraeus, Greece
- Crippa, Paolo, Universitą Politecnica delle Marche, Italy
- Phillips-Wren, Gloria, Loyola University Maryland, USA
- Abe, Akinori, Chiba University, Japan
- Apolloni, Bruno, Universitą degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- Camastra, Francesco, Universitą degli Studi di Napoli Parthenope, Italy
- Capretz, Luiz Fernando, University of Western Ontario, Canada
- Corchado Rodriguez, Emilio S., University of Burgos, Spain
- Deep, Kusum, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India
- Fiori, Simone G. O., Universitą Politecnica delle Marche, Italy
- Ghose, Debasish, Indian Institute of Science, India
- Godoy, Daniela, Universidad Nacional del Centro de la Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Hong, Wei-Chiang Samuelson, Oriental Institute of Technology, Taiwan
- Hussain, Amir, University of Stirling, UK
- Karny, Miroslav, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Czech Republic
- Lanyi, Cecilia Sik, University of Pannonia, Hungary
- Liu, Honghai, University of Portsmouth, UK
- Lovrek, Ignac, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Malchiodi, Dario, Universitą degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- Mumford, C.L., Cardiff University, UK
- Niskanen, Vesa A., University of Helsinki, Finland
- Panayiotopoulos, Themis, University of Piraeus, Greece
- Qiu, Jianbin, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
- Rakus-Andersson, Elisabeth, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Resconi, Germano, Universitą Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy
- Srinivasan, Dipti, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Tagliaferri, Roberto, Universitą di Salerno, Italy
- Tounsi, Mohamed, Prince Sultan University, Saudi Arabia
- Tourassi, Georgia D., Duke University Medical Center, USA
- Virvou, Maria, University of Piraeus, Greece
- Watanabe, Toyohide, Nagoya University, Japan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.