- Jain, Lakhmi C., University of Canberra, Australia
- Mulvenna, Maurice, University of Ulster, UK
- Silverman, Barry G., University of Pennsylvania, USA
Editor in Chief
- Sordo, Margarita, Harvard Medical School, USA
- Zheng, Huiru (Jane), University of Ulster, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Bianchini, Monica, Universitŕ degli Studi Di Siena, Italy
- Bichindaritz, Isabelle, University of Washington, Tacoma, USA
- Cerrito, Patricia B., University of Louisville, USA
- Combi, Carlo, Universitá degli Studi di Verona, Italy
- Hongsermeier, Tonya, Partners Healthcare, USA
- Jenders, Robert A., National Institutes of Health and Georgetown University, USA
- Koczkodaj, Waldemar W., Laurentian University, Canada
- Kumar, Vinod, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India
- Maojo, Victor, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain
- Markey, Mia K., University of Texas, USA
- Murphy, Shawn, Partners Healthcare System, Inc, USA
- Nagashino, Hirofumi, University of Tokushima, Japan
- Peleg, Mor, University of Haifa, Israel
- Rakus-Andersson, Elisabeth, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Saha, Asit K., Central State University, USA
- Smith, Stephen L., The University of York, UK
- Tedman, Raymond, Griffith University, Australia
- Tsumoto, Shusaku, Shimane University, Japan
- Uchino, Eiji, Yamaguchi University, Japan
- Yoshida, Hiro, Harvard Medical School, USA
- Zhang, Daqing, Institut TELECOM, France
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.