- Jain, Lakhmi C., University of South Australia, Australia
- Mulvenna, Maurice, University of Ulster, UK
- Silverman, Barry G., University of Pennsylvania, USA
Editor in Chief
- Sordo, Margarita, Harvard Medical School, USA
- Zheng, Huiru (Jane), University of Ulster, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Bianchini, Monica, Universitŕ degli Studi Di Siena, Italy
- Bichindaritz, Isabelle, University of Washington, Tacoma, USA
- Cerrito, Patricia B., University of Louisville, USA
- Combi, Carlo, Universitá degli Studi di Verona, Italy
- Hongsermeier, Tonya, Partners Healthcare, USA
- Jenders, Robert A., National Institutes of Health and Georgetown University, USA
- Koczkodaj, Waldemar W., Laurentian University, Canada
- Kumar, Vinod, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India
- Maojo, Victor, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain
- Markey, Mia K., University of Texas, USA
- Murphy, Shawn, Partners Healthcare System, Inc, USA
- Nagashino, Hirofumi, University of Tokushima, Japan
- Peleg, Mor, University of Haifa, Israel
- Rakus-Andersson, Elisabeth, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Saha, Asit K., Central State University, USA
- Smith, Stephen L., The University of York, UK
- Tedman, Raymond, Griffith University, Australia
- Tsumoto, Shusaku, Shimane University, Japan
- Uchino, Eiji, Yamaguchi University, Japan
- Yoshida, Hiro, Harvard Medical School, USA
- Zhang, Daqing, Institut TELECOM, France
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.