- Asia-Pacific region
- Culture, business, economy
- Role of culture/economics in science/engineering/technology
- Management, entrepreneurship
- EU-China relations, US-China relations
- Foreign investment and trade
- Protocol and etiquette
- Social issues
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJCCM are to establish an effective channel of communication between, academic and research institutions, policy makers, government agencies and persons concerned with the complexities of Chinese culture, economics and management, among other topics. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in the field of Chinese studies.
IJCCM provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of Chinese issues, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work:
- Corporate heads of firms
- Senior general managers
- Managing directors
- Board directors
- Academics and researchers in the field both in universities and business schools
- Information technology directors and managers
- Quality managers and directors
- Human resource directors
- Libraries and information centres serving the needs of the above
IJCCM publishes original papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in the Chinese emerging economy, business and culture in China will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJCCM is indexed in:
IJCCM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Huang, Wilfred Vincent, Alfred University, USA
- Lee, W. B., The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Xiong, Zhongkai, Chongqing University, China
- Xu, Qingrui, Zhejiang University, China
- Yu, Ruixiang, China University of Geosciences, China
- Wang, Zhiwei, Ministry of Education of China, China
Editorial Board Members
- Alon, Ilan, University of Agder, Norway
- Alvargonzalez, Alejandro, Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores, Spain
- An, Jingjun, Beijing ISKAI Institute, China
- Ang, Siah Hwee, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Bai, Ruibin, University of Nottingham Ningbo, China
- Bueno, Rafael, Casa Asia, Spain
- Chen, Jin, Tsinghua University, China
- Chiang, Wen-Chyuan, The University of Tulsa, USA
- Chung, Mona, Deakin University, Australia
- Daming, Zhou, Sun Yat-sen University, China
- Donleavy, Gabriel, University of Western Sydney, Australia
- Hayer, Jaswinder S., Competitive Advantage, UK
- Hsu, Jeffrey, Fairleigh Dickinson University, USA
- Ilhéu, Maria Fernanda Pargana, Iseg/Technical University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Kipnis, Andrew, Australian National University, Australia
- Li, Jing Ping, CEO Clubs, China
- Li, Mingfang, California State University Northridge, USA
- Li-Hua, Richard, University of Salford, UK
- Liu, Xiaming, University of London, UK
- Marques, José Luís Sales, Institute of European Studies of Macao, Macao
- Rothacher, Albrecht, European Union, Austria
- Shiau, Hong-Chi, Shih-Hsin University, Taiwan
- Tan, Danchi, National Cheng-Chi University, Taiwan
- Tarba, Shlomo Y., University of Birmingham, UK
- Unger, Jonathan, Australian National University, Australia
- Weber, Yaakov, College of Management, Israel
- Wu, Desheng (Dash), University of Toronto, Canada
- Wu, Wei Ping, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Xiong, Yu, University of East Anglia, UK
- Yusuf, Yahaya, University of Central Lancashire, UK
- Zhao, Chengping, Chongqing University, China
- Zhao, Jingyuan, University of Toronto, Canada
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.