- Soft/nature-inspired/bio-inspired computing (heuristic algorithm development)
- Novel intelligent algorithms development
- Computational complexity analysis
- Complexity measures
- Numerical analysis, stability
- Review/analysis/comparison of intelligent algorithm models
- Computer simulations and visualisation
- Software and hardware implementation of intelligent algorithms
- Review and comparison studies of algorithms and techniques
- Multidisciplinary research combining
- Mathematical modelling/analysis of physical/chemical/biological/environmental/industrial processes
- Optimisation techniques
- Statistical simulations and techniques
- Neural networks and complex network modelling/theory
- Case studies and practical applications
More on this journal...
IJCCIA's objectives are to provide an international forum to report latest developments in theoretical studies, novel modelling methods, intelligent algorithms, computational complexity analysis, complexity measures and successful application solutions. It also aims at establishing an effective channel of communication between systems engineers, mathematics scientists, information and control technologists and managers from industries, academic institutions and research laboratories within this field. It particularly welcomes new theoretical results with practical applications.Readership
IJCCIA provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics and researchers working in the fields of computation, optimisation, control and system engineering to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJCCIA publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports and case studies. Special Issues devoted to important topics in computational intelligence and system science will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJCCIA is indexed in:
IJCCIA is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Ayesh, Aladdin, De Montfort University, UK
- Guo, Weian, Tongji University, China
- Kang, Qi, Tongji University, China
- Xiao, Renbin, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
- Deb, Suash, Cambridge Institute of Technology, India
- Sanyal, Sugata, Tata Consultancy Services, India
- Wu, Qidi, Tongji University, China
Editorial Board Members
- Abraham, Ajith, Machine Intelligence Research Labs (MIR Labs), USA
- Alex, Rajan, West Texas A&M University, USA
- Bansal, Jagdish Chand, South Asian University, India
- Che, Zhen-Hua, National Taipei University of Technology, Taiwan
- Chen, Xiong, Fudan University, China
- Cortés, Pablo, University of Seville, Spain
- Deep, Kusum, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India
- Farhaoui, Yousef, Moulay Ismail University, Morocco
- Gandhi, Tapan Kumar, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, and Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India
- Gao, Xiao-Zhi, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- Ghnemat, Rawan, Princess Sumaya University for Technology, Jordan
- Hou, Zengguang, Chinese Academy of Sciences Institute of Automation, China
- Jain, Vishal, Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Computer Applications and Management (BVICAM), India
- Lim, Yee Mei, Tunku Abdul Rahman University College, Malaysia
- Liu, Hongbo, Dalian Maritime University, China
- Liu, Wanquan, Curtin University of Technology, Australia
- Ma, Shiwei, Shanghai University, China
- Miao, Yuan, Victoria University, Australia
- Muaidi, Hasan, Al-Balqa Applied University, Jordan
- Pan, Jeng-Shyang, National Kaohsiung University of Applied Sciences, Taiwan
- Tang, Ke, University of Science and Technology of China, China
- Yang, Xin-She, Middlesex University, UK
- Yuvaraja, T., Channabasaveshwara Institute of Technology, India
- Zeng, Jianchao, Taiyuan University of Science and Technology, China
- Zeng, Sanyou, China University of Geosciences, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.