- Auditing, monitoring, scheduling, resource registration/discovery
- Automatic reconfiguration, self healing/monitoring
- Autonomic, high-performance, utility, P2P computing
- Cloud architecture/modelling, services
- Consistency models, fault tolerance/reliability
- Data grid, semantic web, web services, hardware/software as a service
- Innovations in IP (esp. open source) systems
- IT service/relationship management, security, risk, trustworthiness, privacy
- Load balancing, optimal deployment configuration
- Mainframe/large systems integration, programming models
- Middleware frameworks, virtualisation
- Power-aware profiling, modelling, optimisation
- Scalable fault resilience techniques
- Scalable scheduling on heterogeneous architectures
- Service level agreements, integration, management
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJCC are to develop, promote and coordinate the development and practice of cloud computing. IJCC aims to help professionals working in the field, academic educators and policy-makers to contribute, to disseminate knowledge, and to learn from each other's work. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological change and changes in the global economy. IJCC is an outstanding outlet that can shape a significant body of research in the field of cloud computing and in which results can be shared across institutions, governments, researchers and students, and also industry. Readership
IJCC provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers, graduate students, and managers, working in the field of cloud computing and its related areas such as virtual computing and grid computing, to disseminate information and to learn from each other’s work.Contents
IJCC publishes original and review papers, technical reports, and case studies. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions and proposals for special issues devoted to important topics in cloud computing are welcome.
More on permissions
IJCC is indexed in:
IJCC is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Pan, Yi, Georgia State University, USA
- Goscinski, Andrzej M., Deakin University, Australia
Editorial Board Members
- Buyya, Rajkumar, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Cao, Jiannong, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Damiani, Ernesto, Universit degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- Dongarra, Jack, University of Tennessee Knoxville, USA
- Fox, Geoffrey Charles, Indiana University, USA
- Gouda, Mohamed G., National Science Foundation, USA
- Grossman, Bob, University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
- Guo, Yike, Imperial College London, UK
- Hosono, Shigeru, NEC Corporation, Japan
- Huang, Runhe, Hosei University, Japan
- Huang, Xuedong, Microsoft Research, USA
- Hwang, Kai, University of Southern California, USA
- Kozuch, Michael A., Intel Americas, Inc., USA
- Lee, Craig A., The Aerospace Corporation, USA
- Liang, Qianhui (Althea), HP Labs, Singapore
- Li, Deyi, National Natural Science Foundation, China
- Mahanti, Prabhat K., University of New Brunswick, Canada
- Pataricza, András, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary
- Qiu, Judy, Indiana University, USA
- Qu, Yanzhen, Colorado Technical University, USA
- Rong, Chunming, University of Stavanger, Norway
- Sim, Kwang Mong, University of Kent, UK
- Zhang, Yaoxue, Tsinghua University, China
- Zimmermann, Wolf, Universitt Halle Wittenberg, Germany
- Zomaya, Albert, University of Sydney, Australia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.