- Sy, Aida, Marist College, USA
- Tinker, Tony, Baruch College at the City University of New York, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Armstrong, Peter, University of Leicester, UK
- Aronowitz, Stanley, City University of New York, USA
- Arrington, Edward, North Carolina at Greensboro, USA
- Bishop, Mary, University of West of England, UK
- Bricard, Agnes, Cabinet ABC Audit Bilan Conseil, France
- Briggs, Susan, University of South Australia, Australia
- Briloff, Abe, Baruch College at the City University of New York, USA
- Committe, Bruce, USA
- Crowther, David, De Montfort University, UK
- Degos, Jean-Guy, Montesquieu University, France
- Elad, Charles, University of Westminster, UK
- Faugère, Christophe, BEM - Bordeaux School of Management, France
- Freedman, Martin, Towson University, USA
- Gaffikin, Michael, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Gangolly, Jagdish, SUNY at Albany, USA
- Ghodbane, Sana Ben, IHEC Carthage, Tunisia
- Graves, Finlay O., University of North Texas, USA
- Gray, Robert Hugh, University of St Andrews, UK
- Haas, Jerome, Autoritť des Normes Comptables, France
- Jupe, Robert, University of Kent, UK
- Kasum, Abubakar S,, University of Ilorin, Nigeria
- Mahoney, Lois S., Eastern Michigan University, USA
- Martin, Randy, New York University, USA
- Matis, Dumitru, Babes-Bolyai University, Romania
- Mickhail, George, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Oakes, Helen, Keele University, UK
- Okcabol, Fahrettin, USA
- Ollman, Bertell, New York University, USA
- Paine, Edison Fredy Leon, Military University New Granada, Colombia
- Pekdemir, Recep, Istanbul University, Turkey
- Riotto, Joseph, New Jersey City University, USA
- Rivera, Adriana, Universidad Del Valle, Colombia
- Solas, Cigdem, Ticaret University, Turkey
- Sutton, Steve G., University of Melbourne, Australia and University of Central Florida, USA
- Thorne, Kym, University of South Australia, Australia
- Vasarhelyi, Miklos, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, USA
- Vicencio, Eduardo Rivera, Universitat AutÚnoma de Barcelona, Spain
- Worthington, Frank, University of Liverpool, UK
- Yannick, Fronda, Telecom & Management SudParis, France
- Young, Antony, RMIT University, Australia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors†is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted via email.
Have a look at our Author Guidelines and read our detailed information on Preparing articles.
Meet all requirements listed in our Submissions Checklist.
Send one copy of your article via email to
Prof. Aida Sy (aida.symarist.edu or aida.sy1776gmail.com) or Prof. Tony Tinker (anthony.tinkerbaruch.cuny.edu).