- Technological advances/issues
- Analysis/assessment methodologies
- Research methods/data analysis
- Performance measurement
- Governance, managerial and organisational issues
- International leadership issues
- Immigration policy analysis, economic impacts
- Human mobility, immigrant integration
- Strategic development, immigration strategy
- Modelling techniques
- Decision support
- Border security design
- Systems analysis
- Training/education, professional development
- Cultural, ethical and philosophical issues
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJBSIP
are to provide a forum for international practitioners, academics, researchers and policy makers to disseminate and access the most recent advances in knowledge, research and practice for border security and immigration policy. The journal will emphasise the global nature of border security and immigration policy issues as they impact regional, national and international communities.Readership
IJBSIP explores new technologies, strategies, practices, methods and research for border security and immigration policy. The journal will be of interest to professional practitioners, government officials, academics and researchers engaged in analysis, decision and policy making, research and governance related to border security and immigration policy.Contents
IJBSIP publishes original papers, technical reports, state-of-the-art reviews, case studies and technical notes. Contributions may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
This title is not yet published.
IJBSIP is indexed in:
IJBSIP is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Houle, France, Université de Montréal, Canada
- Aas, Katja Franko, The University of Oslo, Norway
- Ackleson, Jason, New Mexico State University, USA
- Anguiano-Téllez, María Eugenia, El Colegio de la Frontera Norte, Mexico
- Antonopoulos, Georgios A., Teesside University, UK
- Baglay, Sasha, University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Canada
- Bains, Satwinder Kaur, University of the Fraser Valley, Canada
- Berg, Laurie, The University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Bigo, Didier, King's College London, UK
- Bosworth, Mary, University of Oxford, UK
- Carlier, Jean-Yves, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Chiquiar, Daniel, Banco de México, Mexico
- Crock, Mary, The University of Sydney, Australia
- Gingrich, Luann Good, York University, Canada
- Guild, Elspeth, Queen Mary, University of London, UK
- Kabbanji, Lama, Université Paris Descartes, France
- Kneebone, Susan, Monash University, Australia
- López Sala, Ana María, Centre for Human and Social Sciences (CCHS), Spain
- Maguire, Mark, National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Ireland
- Marco, Martiniello, Université de Liège, Belgium
- McNevin, Anne, Monash University, Australia
- Mitsilegas, Valsamis, Queen Mary, University of London, UK
- Pickering, Sharon, Monash University, Australia
- Samaddar, Ranabir, Mahanirban Calcutta Research Group, India
- Sawadogo, Ram Christophe, Université de Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
- Tall, Serigne Mansour, United Nations Development Programme, Senegal
- Winterdyk, John, Mount Royal University, Canada
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.