- Internationalisation of SMEs
- Cross-cultural business
- Globalisation and poverty
- Business ethics in the global environment
- Emerging economies
- Immigrant minorities in business
- Indigenous enterprises and the global economy
- International tourism
- Sustainable development
- Environmental degradation
- The impact of oil and gas
- Human mobility in a globalised world
- Competition in a global economy
- Localisation/glocalisation strategies within contemporary globalisation
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJBG are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and persons concerned with the complex role of business and globalisation. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological and ecological change and changes in the global economy.Readership
IJBG provides a vehicle to help academics, researchers, policy makers, managers and entrepreneurs, working in business, to disseminate information and to learn from each other’s work. Contents
IJBG publishes original empirical research, conceptual papers, and book reviews.
Browse issuesVol. 10
IJBG is indexed in:
IJBG is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dana, Leo Paul, Groupe Sup de Co Montpellier Business School, New Zealand
- Rezaei, Shahamak, Roskilde University, Denmark
- Singer, Alan, Appalachian State University, USA
Regional Editor Asia
- Misra, Subhas C., IIT Kanpur, India
Regional Editor Europe
- Lasch, Frank, Groupe Sup de Co Montpellier, France
- Alon, Ilan, Rollins College, USA
- Anderson, Alistair R., The Robert Gordon University, UK
- Anderson, Robert B., University of Regina, Canada
- Chew, Rosalind, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Chew, Soon Beng, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Cook, Steve, Oregon State University, USA
- Dana, Teresa E., University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Gaddefors, Johan, University of Gavle, Sweden
- Hall, C. Michael, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Han, Mary, Ryerson University, Canada
- Heikkinen, Hannu I., University of Oulu, Finland
- Heilbrunn, Sibylle, Ruppin Academic Center, Israel
- Inal, Gozde, Cyprus International University, Turkey
- Karatas-Ozkan, Mine, University of Southampton, UK
- Krueger, Jr, Norris, Entrepreneurship Northwest, USA
- Litvin, Stephen W., College of Charleston, USA
- Mason, Nicholas, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Matlay, Harry, UCE Birmingham, UK
- McElwee, Gerard, Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- McIntyre, John R., Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Missens, Richard, First Nations University, Canada
- Nilakant, Venkataraman, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Obrecht, Jean-Jacques, Université Robert Schuman, France
- Paranque, Bernard, Euromed Marseille, France
- Pillania, Rajesh K., Management Development Institute Gurgaon, India
- Polke, Jürgen, University of Applied Sciences Vorarlberg, Austria
- Pullar, Gordon L., University of Alaska Fairbanks, USA
- Ratten, Vanessa, Duquesne University, USA
- Renko, Natasa, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Renko, Sanda, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Riseth, Jan Age, Norut Social Science Research, Norway
- Sangle, Shirish, National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), India
- Schaper, Michael, Bond University, Australia
- Spich, Robert, University of California – Los Angeles, USA
- Ulijn, Jan M., Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands
- Unruh, John, University of Alaska, USA
- Vignali, Claudio, Leeds Metropolitan University, UK
- Walters, Craig, Tipperary Institute, Ireland
- Welpe, Isabell, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, Germany
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted via email.
Read our Author Guidelines.
Meet all requirements listed in our Submissions Checklist.
Send one copy of your article via email to
Prof. Leo Paul Dana (lp.danasupco-montpellier.fr).