| Editor in Chief: Prof. Kurt J. Engemann |
ISSN online: 1758-2172
ISSN print: 1758-2164
4 issues per year
IJBCRM is a refereed international journal that provides a professional and scholarly forum in the essential field of business continuity and risk management with particular emphasis on decision making using a multidisciplinary approach. Organisational resiliency through risk assessment, contingency planning, systems security, crisis and disaster management, and recovery planning, as well as public policy regarding infrastructure and security, are integrated in the journal's coverage.
- Professional practices of business continuity
- Infrastructure crisis, public policy
- Risk management, decision technology
- Natural resources, environmental threats
- Crisis leadership, organisational resiliency
- Enterprise risk management
- Crisis management information systems
- Homeland security/organisational threats
- Systems security for business resiliency
- Crisis communications, disaster recovery
- Natural, technological, industrial, terrorism events
- Governance, risk, regulatory compliance
- Software, training, awareness
- Successful public-private partnerships
- Modelling, visualisation, agents, simulation, gaming
More on this journal...
The goal of IJBCRM is to provide an academic and professional forum to develop and disseminate research, practical methods, theories, and experiences in the developing area of business continuity and risk management. This growing body of knowledge is vital to lead an organisation in the process of systematic decisions to protect people, assets and operations and to ensure the survivability of an organisation from disaster. A broad spectrum of threats, vulnerabilities and risks will be addressed and the most useful strategies and plans to prevent and mitigate disaster will be addressed.Readership
Professionals, academics, researchers, planners, managers, and policy makers.Contents
IJBCRM publishes scholarly research, methodological articles, review papers, case studies, conference reports, book reviews, educational approaches, and news. Special issues are devoted to important topics falling within the scope of business continuity and risk management.
Browse issuesVol. 4
IJBCRM is indexed in:
IJBCRM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Engemann, Kurt J., Iona College, USA
- Aguirre, Benigno E., University of Delaware, USA
- Aven, Terje, University of Stavanger, Norway
- Barnes, Paul, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Borodzicz, Edward, University of Portsmouth, UK
- Brem, Stefan, Federal Office for Civil Protection, Switzerland
- Fiedrich, Frank, George Washington University, USA
- French, Simon, The University of Manchester, UK
- Geldermann, Jutta, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Germany
- Giambattista, Gian Di, Ontario Power Generation, Canada
- Ishikawa, Akira, Aoyama Gakuin University, Japan
- Jefferson, Theresa, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA
- Kelly, Phil, Liverpool John Moores University, UK
- Lambert, James H., University of Virginia, USA
- Miller, Holmes E., Muhlenberg College, USA
- Sangle, Shirish, National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), India
- Sheffi, Yossi, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Statler, Matt, New York University, USA
- Zsidisin, George A., Bowling Green State University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.