- Competitive strategies, tactical approaches in marketing
- Competitor signals and their effect, competitor behaviour
- Capabilities and competencies, technology-led competition
- Market competition: political perspectives, economic/social issues
- Legal framework, competition taxonomy, competition under monopsony
- Convergence of competitive goals and values
- Market competition cultural dimensions, competitive forces management
- Business growth cycle, challenges in business growth, business synergy
- Compatibility of firm's goal and growth strategies, business growth conflicts
- Divergence in competitive marketing strategies
- Competition vs. cooperation, modes of competition
- Rivalry in marketplace, competitive attack paradigms
- Market taxonomy/competitive dynamics, systems thinking/business dynamics
- Managing competitive risk and uncertainties, monitoring competition
- Performance-linked competitive strategies, competitive gains: decision models
More on this journal...
The principal objective of
IJBCG is to serve as an academic colloquium for publication of refereed research papers of high quality related to competitive and business growth perspectives in the global marketplace, and to bring together the commendable academic insights for academics and practicing managers. The journal aims at developing an interdisciplinary knowledge base meeting academic research and marketing/management practices applied in the area of competition and business growth, systems thinking and complex business modelling. The international dimension of the journal is emphasised towards research converging social, legal, economic, political and technology-led competitive dynamics to offer advanced knowledge and management skills on the subject. The scope of
IJBCG also includes policy and planning issues for pursuing research in areas of competition and business growth.Readership
IJBCG provides motivation, knowledge and tools to improve competitive decision skills to professionals, academics, researchers and practicing managers and consultants associated with products and services firms.Contents
IJBCG publishes original papers, review papers, best practices, management notes, case studies, conference reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news related to competitive and business growth perspectives. Special issues of the journal devoted to important topics such as business dynamics, competitive models, value chains, business leadership and competitive technology will published from time to time. All papers submitted to the journal are initially screened by the Editor and if found consistent with the broad objectives of the journal, are double blind peer reviewed.
More on permissions
IJBCG is indexed in:
IJBCG is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Rajagopal, Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education, ITESM, Mexico
- Verma, Rajeev, Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna, India
Editorial Board Members
- Corsi, Christian, University of Teramo, Italy
- Ghose, Kamal, Lincoln University, New Zealand
- Gunasekaran, Angappa, California State University, Bakersfield, USA
- Jha, Mithileshwar, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, India
- Kantarelis, Demetri, Assumption College, USA
- Khare, Arpita, Indian Institute of Management - Rohtak, India
- Kocenda, Evzen, Charles University and Czech Academy of Sciences, Czech Republic
- Lugli, Gianpiero, University of Parma , Italy
- Martinez, Jorge Vera, Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education, ITESM , Mexico
- McCann, Jack, Lincoln Memorial University, USA
- Mercado, Pavel Reyes, Anahuac University Mexico, Mexico
- Mishra, Manit, International Management Institute, India
- Nataraajan, Rajan, Auburn University, USA
- Parashar, S.P., Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance, Bahrain
- Singh, Satyendra, Academy of Business and Emerging Markets and University of Winnipeg, Canada
- Wise, Jorge, Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education, Mexico
- Zlatev, Vladimir, Boston University Metropolitan College, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.