- Grinding, finishing, deburring, lapping, polishing, honing etc.
- Truing, dressing, ELID for grinding
- Abrasive jet machining/processing
- Abrasive flow machining
- Loose/suspended abrasive particle machining/polishing
- Hybrid super-finishing processes
- In-process measurement/monitoring
- Metrology for precision/ultra-precision machining
- Abrasives and tools, tribology
- Precision/ultra-precision and abrasive machining
- Micro-machining, super-finish/nano-surfacing
- Surface characterisation/evaluation
- Silicon wafer and brittle materials processing
- Ecological/environmentally-friendly coolants/cooling
- Teaching and learning innovations
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJAT are to provide a prime forum and communication channel for the interchange of information among academic researchers and industrial practitioners on the science, technologies and applications associated with precision and abrasive processing engineering.Readership
Academics, researchers, industrial practitioners and university students specialising in manufacturing processes, precision engineering, abrasive processes and related fields.Contents
IJAT publishes original research papers, review papers, technical papers and notes, short communications, case studies, and book reviews. Special issues devoted to the development of important topics in abrasive technology will be published periodically to compile selected papers from submissions to significant international conferences and symposiums and invited papers from prominent researchers.
Browse issuesVol. 6
IJAT is indexed in:
IJAT is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Wang, Jun, The University of New South Wales, Australia
- Marinescu, Ioan D., The University of Toledo, USA
- Huang, Chuanzhen, Shandong University, China
- Zhou, Libo, Ibaraki University, Japan
Far East Editor
- Gao, Hang, Dalian University of Technology, China
- Zhang, Liangchi, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Kuriyagawa, Tsunemoto, Tohoku University, Japan
- Brown, Christopher A., Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Cai, Guangqi, Northeastern University, China
- Chen, Xun, Liverpool John Moores University, UK
- Gao, Yongsheng, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong
- Geskin, Ernest S., New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA
- Guo, Dongming, Dalian University of Technology, China
- Hodgson, Peter, Deakin University, Australia
- Huang, Han, The University of Queensland, Australia
- Kang, Renke, Dalian University of Technology, China
- Ko, Sunglim, Konkuk University, Republic of Korea
- Liao, Yunn-Shiuan, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Li, Xiaoping, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Morgan, Michael, Liverpool John Moores University, UK
- Paul, Soumitra, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India
- Pearce, Thomas, University of the West of England, UK
- Tamaki, Jun’ichi, Kitami Institute of Technology, Japan
- Tawakoli, Taghi, Hochschule Furtwangen University, Germany
- Torrance, Andrew, Trinity College, Ireland
- Tso, Pei-Lum, National Tsing-Hua University, Taiwan
- Wang, Chengyong, Guangdong University of Technology, China
- Wu, Yongbo, Akita Prefectural University, Japan
- Xu, Xipeng, Huaqiao University, China
- Yoshihara, Nobuhito, Iwate University, Japan
- Yuan, Julong, Hunan University, China
- Zhang, Bi, University of Connecticut, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.