- Dynamics and flight mechanics
- Vibration and noise control
- Avionics and optoelectronic systems
- Guidance, navigation and control
- Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)
- Data fusion and information processing
- Space robotics and intelligent systems
- Bionic micro-aircraft/spacecraft
- Deep space exploration
- Systems analysis, design and integration
More on this journal...
The objective of IJASSE is to provide a comprehensive synthesis of various branches of system-level research in aerospace science and engineering. It aims to act as a forum to facilitate the exchange of high quality and original research on scientific and technology advances among scholars, academic and research institutions, and industries.Readership
Scientists, engineers, researchers, graduate students, educators, industrial professionals, government agencies and policy makers working in the field of aerospace system engineering.Contents
IJASSE publishes regular papers, review papers, short technical notes, and letters. Regular papers publish of significant research and development in the technical areas listed. Review papers should be of a quality that represents the state of the art in the field and future trends. Short technical notes usually describe a single result, experiment, or technique of general interest. Letters are comments on published papers and corrections to papers.
This title is not yet published.
More on permissions
IJASSE is indexed in:
IJASSE is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Jing, Zhongliang, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Regional Editor Asia-Pacific
- Zhan, Xingqun, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Regional Editor Europe
- Strelets, Dmitry Yu., Moscow Aviation Institute, Russian Federation
Regional Editor North and South America
- Zhu, George Z.H., York University, Canada
Editorial Board Members
- Cheng, Chin-Hsiang, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
- Damaren, Christopher, University of Toronto, Canada
- Feng, Shaojun, Imperial College London, UK
- Heo, Moon Beom, Korea Aerospace Research Institute, South Korea
- Hu, Hui, Iowa State University, USA
- Jia, Huamin, Cranfield University, UK
- Lee, Sangjeong, Chungnam National University, South Korea
- Leung, Henry, University of Calgary, Canada
- Liu, Gungjun, Ryerson University, Canada
- Liu, Huge, University of Toronto, Canada
- Lu, Ping, San Diego State University, USA
- Luo, Albert C. J., Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, USA
- Ottavy, Xavier, École centrale de Lyon, France
- Shih, Tom, Purdue University, USA
- Wu, Richard Cheng-Lung, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Wu, Shufan, Shanghai Engineering Center for Microsatellites, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.