| Editor in Chief: Dr. A.P. James |
ISSN online: 2049-8888
ISSN print: 2049-887X
4 issues per year
IJAPR presents original research on the theoretical, experimental and applied aspects of pattern analysis, extraction, classification and clustering. The journal focuses on areas such as feature selection, feature extraction, large data problems, online learning, classifiers and perception models. IJAPR acknowledges and encourages submissions reflecting the importance of large data analysis and online learning in industrial applications.
- Face recognition and analysis
- Speech recognition and analysis
- Natural object recognition and analysis
- Image recognition
- Speaker recognition
- Biometric recognition
- Predictive modelling applications
- Large data forecasting applications
- Insect and plant recognition
- Geographic applications
- Natural language recognition
- Pattern recognition in biosciences applications
- Pattern recognition in health informatics applications
- Pattern recognition in library applications
- Pattern recognition in computational science applications
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJAPR are to establish effective communications between researchers and developers to create awareness and propel the development of pattern recognition applications. It aims to benchmark, evaluate and standardise new research ideas and methods having high impact on industrial and scientific applications.Readership
IJAPR provides a vehicle to help professionals, engineers, academics and researchers working in the field of machine intelligence hardware to disseminate information on state-of-the-art techniques and their management, evaluation, benchmarking and standardisation mainly when applied to large data pattern recognition problems. The journal serves as a forum to integrate interdisciplinary research work involving academic researchers and industrial scientists and developers in the area of real world data analytics and their implementation.Contents
IJAPR publishes original regular papers, research reviews, and short papers on the design, development, evaluation, testing and standardisation of pattern recognition applications. Special issues devoted to important and emerging topics in pattern recognition applications as well as to related international events on these topics will also be published.
More on permissions
IJAPR is indexed in:
IJAPR is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- James, Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan
Editorial Board Members
- Alinejad-Rokny, Hamid, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Appice, Annalisa, Universit degli Studi di Bari, Italy
- Cococcioni, Marco, University of Pisa, Italy
- Hosny, Khalid M., Zagazig University, Egypt
- Ko, Ryan K. L., University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Maddalena, Lucia, National Research Council (CNR), Italy
- Marteau, Pierre-Franois, Universit de Bretagne Sud (UBS), France
- Polat, Kemal, Abant Izzet Baysal University, Turkey
- Savvides, Marios, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- S, Asharaf, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, India
- Siddique, Nazmul H., University of Ulster, UK
- Tan, Xiaoyang, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China
- Trinidad, Jos Francisco Martnez, National Institute for Astrophysics, Optics and Electronics, Mexico
- Yin, Peng-Yeng, National Chi Nan University, Taiwan
- Zadeh, Lotfi A., University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Zhan, De-Chuan, Nanjing University, China
- Zhao, Guoying, University of Oulu, Finland
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.
Due to server migration, some of our services will unavoidably affected from 28 to 29 May 2016. Our online submissions and peer review system [OSPEERS] will not be available for some of that time and newly published issues will not be available until migration is complete. All other services will be unaffected. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.