- Mechatronics design philosophy
- Design of machines, devices and systems possessing a degree of computer-based intelligence
- Mechatronic system modelling, identification and control
- Instrumentation and manufacturing methods
- Design ideas on computer integration
- Mechatronic systems fault diagnosis and fault tolerance
- Networked mechatronic systems
- Applications of machine vision, image processing, pattern recognition and synthesis
More on this journal...
The intention of IJAMechS is to provide an international forum to report current developments from interdisciplinary theoretical studies, computational algorithm development, and applications of mechatronic systems. It particularly welcomes those emerging methodologies and techniques which bridge theoretical studies and applications in all mechatronic systems. Novel quantitative engineering and science studies may also be considered.Readership
IJAMechS provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics and researchers working in the fields of science, technology and engineering to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJAMechS publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, book reviews, commentaries and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in advanced mechatronic systems will be occasionally published.
More on permissions
IJAMechS is indexed in:
IJAMechS is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Deng, Mingcong, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan
- Jiang, Changan, RIKEN-TRI Collaboration Center for Human-Interactive Robot Research, Japan
Editorial Board Members
- Bandyopadhyay, B., Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India
- Breikin, Timofei, University of Manchester, UK
- Chen, Xinkai, Shibaura Institute of Technology, Japan
- Deng, Zhi-Cong, Intel Japan Co. Ltd, Japan
- Habib, Maki, American University in Cairo, Egypt
- Lee, Tsu-Tian, National Taipei University of Technology, Taiwan
- Lin, Zongli, University of Virginia, USA
- Matsuno, Fumitoshi, Kyoto University, Japan
- Osuka, Koichi, Osaka University, Japan
- Owens, David H., University of Sheffield, UK
- Ponnambalam, Sivalinga G., Universiti Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia
- Shen, Tielong, Sophia University, Japan
- Shi, Yang, University of Victoria, Canada
- Su, Chun-Yi, Concordia University, Canada
- Sugie, Toshiharu, Kyoto University, Japan
- Taiwo, Oluwafemi, Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria
- Trivailo, Pavel M., RMIT University, Australia
- Wang, Hong, University of Manchester, UK
- Watanabe, Keigo, Okayama University, Japan
- Xie, Shane, The University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Yamamoto, Toru, Hiroshima University, Japan
- Yang, Shuanghua, Loughborough University, UK
- Yang, Zi-Jiang, Ibaraki University, Japan
- Yu, Hongnian, Bournemouth University, UK
- Yu, Wen, CINVESTAV-IPN (National Polytechnic Institute), Mexico
- Zhu, Quan Min, University of the West of England, UK
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.