- Intelligent search
- Automated reasoning and logic programming
- Machine learning
- Intelligent planning
- Visual/linguistic perception
- Evolutionary and swarm algorithms
- Derivative-free optimisation algorithms
- Fuzzy sets and fuzzy logic; rough sets
- Neural computing
- Multi-agent systems
- Data and web mining
- Emotional intelligence
- Hybridisation of intelligent models/algorithms
- Parallel and distributed realisation of intelligent algorithms/systems
More on this journal...
The primary objective of IJAISC is to establish an effective channel of communication between theoretical researchers and practitioners. The theoretical research outcome provides necessary support to practitioners in the design and development of intelligent systems, and the difficulties faced by the practitioners in using the theoretical results provide feedback to the theoreticians to revalidate their models. IJAISC thus meets the demands of both theoretical and applied researchers in artificial intelligence and soft computing.Readership
IJAISC provides a vehicle to help professionals, academicians and researchers working in the field of artificial intelligence and soft computing. Special issues addressing current research directions will be useful to academic-minded researchers. Experimental findings and design issues will be useful to practitioners and system developers.Contents
IJAISC publishes original unpublished works, review papers, technical reports, book reviews, conference reports and news about new conferences/seminars/workshops on topics covered in the journal. Special Issues devoted to topics of current interest will be published occasionally.
Browse issuesVol. 3
IJAISC is indexed in:
IJAISC is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Nagar, Atulya K., Liverpool Hope University, UK
- Konar, Amit, Jadavpur University, India
- Chakraborty, Aruna, St. Thomas’ College of Engineering and Technology, India
- Chakraborty, Uday K., University of Missouri - St. Louis, USA
- Chatterjee, Amita, Jadavpur University, India
- Cheong, France, RMIT University, Australia
- Chowdhury, Ananda, National Institutes of Health, USA
- Das, Swagatam, Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), India
- Foo, Check Teck, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Ha, Sung Ho, Kyungpook National University (KNU), Republic of Korea
- Hong, Wei-Chiang Samuelson, Oriental Institute of Technology, Taiwan
- Jain, Lakhmi C., University of Canberra, Australia
- Kanellopoulos, Dimitris, University of Patras, Greece
- Li, Guo-Zheng, Tongji University, China
- Majumder, Arun K., Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
- Rao, R. Venkata, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), India
- Roy, P. K., National Brain Research Centre, India
- Saha, Parbati, Bengal Engineering and Science University (BESU), India
- Sanyal, Salil K., Jadavpur University, India
- Shukla, Anupam, Indian Institute of Technology and Management, Gwalior, India
- Sil, Jaya, Bengal Engineering and Science University (BESU), India
- Sural, Shamik, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
- Tounsi, Mohamed, Prince Sultan University, Saudi Arabia
- Vasilakos, Athanasios, University of Western Macedonia, Greece
- Wang, Ling, Tsinghua University, China
- Xiong, Ning, Mälardalen University, Sweden
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.