Editor in Chief
- Nagar, Atulya K., Liverpool Hope University, UK
- Konar, Amit, Jadavpur University, India
Editorial Board Members
- Chakraborty, Aruna, St. Thomas’ College of Engineering and Technology, India
- Chakraborty, Uday K., University of Missouri - St. Louis, USA
- Chatterjee, Amita, Jadavpur University, India
- Cheong, France, RMIT University, Australia
- Chowdhury, Ananda, National Institutes of Health, USA
- Das, Swagatam, Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), India
- Foo, Check Teck, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Ha, Sung Ho, Kyungpook National University (KNU), Republic of Korea
- Hong, Wei-Chiang Samuelson, Hangzhou Dianzi University, China
- Jain, Lakhmi C., Bournemouth University, UK
- Kanellopoulos, Dimitris, University of Patras, Greece
- Li, Guo-Zheng, Tongji University, China
- Majumder, Arun K., Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
- Rao, R. Venkata, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), India
- Roy, P. K., National Brain Research Centre, India
- Saha, Parbati, Bengal Engineering and Science University (BESU), India
- Sanyal, Salil K., Jadavpur University, India
- Shukla, Anupam, Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior (ABV-IIITM), India
- Sil, Jaya, Bengal Engineering and Science University (BESU), India
- Sural, Shamik, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
- Tounsi, Mohamed, Prince Sultan University, Saudi Arabia
- Vasilakos, Athanasios, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden
- Wang, Ling, Tsinghua University, China
- Xiong, Ning, Mälardalen University, Sweden
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.