- International and financial accounting
- Management and cost accounting
- Accounting information systems
- Accounting education
- Environmental and social accounting
- Accounting for non-profit organisations
- Public sector accounting
- Corporate governance: accounting/finance
- Ethical issues in accounting and financial reporting
- Corporate finance
- Investments, derivatives
- Capital markets in emerging economies
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJAF are to establish a platform for policy makers, practitioners, regulatory agencies, academic and research institutions and persons concerned with the complex role of interdependencies of accounting and finance in contemporary organisations. It aims to promote a greater understanding, from an international perspective, of recent accounting malpractice in corporate financial management. IJAF focuses on the international dimension of accounting and finance research and practices consistent with the need to transcend the cultural and national boundaries in a globalised economy.Readership
IJAF provides an opportunity to accounting and finance professionals, regulatory agencies/authorities, academics, researchers and policy makers in the fields of accounting and finance and other related disciplines at both national and international levels, to share and exchange ideas and experiences, thereby helping them to develop effective responses to the challenges of the 21st century.Contents
IJAF publishes high quality original manuscripts, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues that addresses important accounting and finance questions in the specific context of a region or topic will be published occasionally in order to promote greater understanding of the internationalisation dimensions of accounting and finance.
IJAF is indexed in:
IJAF is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Hussain, Mostaq M., University of New Brunswick-SJ, Canada
Editorial Board Members
- Aras, Güler, Yıldız Technical University, Turkey
- Bhimani, Al, London School of Economics, UK
- Boesso, Giacomo, University of Padova, Italy
- Boulianne, Emilio, Concordia University, Canada
- Chong, Gin, Texas A&M University - Prairie View, USA
- Crowther, David, De Montfort University, UK
- Djajadikerta, Hadrian G., Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Durukan, Banu, Dokuz Eylul University, Turkey
- Elbannan, Mohamed A., American University in Cairo, Egypt
- Fauzi, Hasan, Sebelas Maret University, Indonesia
- Haka, Susan F., Michigan State University, USA
- Herath, Siriyama Kanthi, Clark Atlanta University, USA
- Hindi, Nitham, University of Qatar, Qatar
- Hossain, Mahmud, Curtin University of Technology, Australia
- Islam, Majidul, Concordia University, Canada
- Jarvenpaa, Marko, University of Jyvaskyla, Finland
- Jetty, Juliana, University of Glasgow, UK
- Kim, Sungsoo, Rutgers University, USA
- Kwon, Sung, York University, Canada
- Laitinen, Erkki K., University of Vaasa, Finland
- Meyer, Thomas O., Southeastern Louisiana University, USA
- Mohamed, Ehab K.A., German University in Cairo - GUC, Egypt
- Nainar, S.M. Khalid, McMaster University, Canada
- Nandialath, Anup Menon, Zayed University, United Arab Emirates
- Nixon, William A, University of Dundee, UK
- Olibe, Kingsley O., Kansas State University, USA
- Rahman, Sheikh F., Central Queensland University, Australia
- Rohde, Carsten, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Shabbir, Tayyeb, California State University Dominguez Hills, USA
- Shahwan, Yousef, Canadian University of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Sultan, Jahangir, Bentley College, USA
- Tahinakis, Panayiotis, University of Macedonia, Greece
- Talha, Mohammad, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM), Saudi Arabia
- Tourani-Rad, Alireza, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Vasudevan, Gopala, University of Massachusetts - Dartmouth, USA
- Waweru, Nelson, York University, Canada
- Xue, Shuang, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.