- Aircraft (commercial, military, and general aviation)
- Space and re-entry vehicles
- Road and off-road vehicles
- Rail and tracked vehicles
- Sport and leisure activities
- Naturally flying objects (insects, birds)
- Civil structures
- Theoretical treatment
- Experimental study and/or measurement technology
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Other theoretical/experimental topics, case studies
More on this journal...
IJAD aims to promote the advancement of science and technology of aerodynamics by disseminating original technical information of permanent interest in the field of aerodynamics. By being the only international journal solely dedicated to aerodynamics, the journal aims to serve as a focal point of technical information exchange for the aerodynamics community throughout the world.Readership
Everyone working in and related to the field of aerodynamics, including professors, researchers, and graduate students in academia; scientists and researchers in governmental agencies; and technologists, engineers, specialists, and technology managers from various industries.Contents
IJAD mainly publishes original and peer reviewed technical papers of archival quality. Surveys of newly maturing topics in the field, major technology developments in the industry, review papers and book reviews will also be published. Breakthroughs can be communicated via notes, commentaries, and letters to the editor. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
Browse issuesVol. 3
IJAD is indexed in:
IJAD is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Yang, Zhigang, Tongji University, China
- Chanetz, Bruno, ONERA (Office National d'Etudes et de Recherches Aérospatiales ), France
- Hafez, M., University of California, USA
- Chpoun, Amer, IUT-Dép GMP, France
- Dala, Laurent, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Khalighi, Bahram, General Motors R & D Center, USA
- Markelov, Gennady, Advanced Operations and Engineering Services (AOES), Netherlands
- Matveev, Konstantin, Washington State University, USA
- Saric, William S., Texas A&M University, USA
- Soni, Bharat, University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB), USA
- Wiedemann, Ing. J., IVK/ FKFS-Universität Stuttgart, Germany
- Williams, Jack, Ford Motor Company, USA, USA
- Xu, You-Lin, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Zhang, Hanxin, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.