- Control theory and practice
- Identification and modelling
- Application of soft computing
- Real-time issues
- Distributed control and remote monitoring
- System integration
- Fault detection and isolation (FDI)
- Virtual instrumentation and control
- Fieldbus technology and interfaces
- Agriculture, environment, health applications
- Industry, military, space applications
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJAAC are to establish an effective channel of communication between developers, system integrators, technocrats, academics and research institutions, and persons concerned with the complex role of automation and control solutions for the target systems. It addresses the evolution and realisation of the theory, algorithms, techniques, schemes and tools for platforms such as components, machines, processing, packaging, and material handling systems with emphasis on implications that the derived methodological choices have possible implementations. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in this field.
IJAAC provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers working in the field of automation and control system technology.Contents
IJAAC publishes design, realisation and operation of automation and control related original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, tutorials, conference reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in automation and control technology infrastructure will occasionally be published.
Browse issuesVol. 6
IJAAC is indexed in:
IJAAC is listed in:
Editors in Chief
- Jamshidi, Mo, University of Texas at San Antonio, USA
- Mahalik, N. P., California State University, Fresno, USA
- Duan, Hai-Bin, Beihang University, China
- Mohan, B.M., Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Shi, Yang, University of Victoria, Canada
- Wang, Jihong, University of Warwick, UK
- Aspragathos, Nikos A., University of Patras, Greece
- Braae, Martin, University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Cassinis, Riccardo, University of Brescia, Italy
- Choi, S. H., The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Chung, Wankyun, POSTECH, Republic of Korea
- Curiac, Daniel-Ioan, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
- Dhanda, Abhishek, Hitachi Global Storage Technologies, USA
- Dissanayake, Gamini, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Dotoli, Eng. Mariagrazia, DEE - Politecnico di Bari, Italy
- Dunlop, G R, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Fanti, Maria Pia, Politecnico di Bari, Italy
- Fatehi, Alireza, K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Iran
- Ha, Quang, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Hulko, Gabriel, Slovak Technical University Bratislava, Slovakia
- Johansson, Karl Henrik, Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Li, Robin Chung-Wai, City University Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Manoochehri, Souran, Stevens Institute of Technology, USA
- Nataraj, P.S.V., Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, India
- Nikolov, Emil, Technical University - Sofia (TU), Bulgaria
- Parkin, R. M., Loughborough University, UK
- Pietola, Matti, Helsinki University of Technology, Finland
- Prasad, Surendra, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India
- Riener, Robert, ETH and University Zurich, Switzerland
- Satapathy, A. R., Synopsys Inc, USA
- Singaperumal, M., Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India
- Swain, Akshya Kumar, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Trinh, Hieu, Deakin University, Australia
- Walker, Mark, Durban Institute of Technology, South Africa
- Wang, Ling, Tsinghua University, China
- Wongsri, Montree, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Yu, Jie, Shell Global Solutions (US) Inc., USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.