- Control theory and practice
- Identification and modelling
- Application of soft computing
- Real-time issues
- Distributed control and remote monitoring
- System integration
- Fault detection and isolation (FDI)
- Virtual instrumentation and control
- Fieldbus technology and interfaces
- Agriculture, environment, health applications
- Industry, military, space applications
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJAAC are to establish an effective channel of communication between developers, system integrators, technocrats, academics and research institutions, and persons concerned with the complex role of automation and control solutions for the target systems. It addresses the evolution and realisation of the theory, algorithms, techniques, schemes and tools for platforms such as components, machines, processing, packaging, and material handling systems with emphasis on implications that the derived methodological choices have possible implementations. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in this field.
IJAAC provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers working in the field of automation and control system technology.Contents
IJAAC publishes design, realisation and operation of automation and control related original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, tutorials, conference reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in automation and control technology infrastructure will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJAAC is indexed in:
IJAAC is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Mahalik, N. P., California State University, Fresno, USA
- Azar, Ahmad Taher, Benha University, Egypt
- Mohan, B.M., Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
- Balas, Valentina E., Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania
- Vaidyanathan, Sundarapandian, Vel Tech University, India
Editorial Board Members
- Aspragathos, Nikos A., University of Patras, Greece
- Balamurugan, S., Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, India
- Bossoufi, Badre, Mohamed Premier University, Morocco
- Chung, Wankyun, POSTECH, South Korea
- Dhanda, Abhishek, Hitachi Global Storage Technologies, USA
- Dissanayake, Gamini, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Fanti, Maria Pia, Politecnico di Bari, Italy
- Fatehi, Alireza, K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Iran
- Hamdy, Mohamed, Menoufia University, Egypt
- Hulko, Gabriel, Slovak Technical University Bratislava, Slovakia
- Jafari, Reza, ECPI University, USA
- Johansson, Karl Henrik, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- La, Hung Manh, University of Nevada, Reno, USA
- Lauffenburger, Jean-Philippe, École Nationale Supérieure des Ingénieurs Sud Alsace, France
- Li, Huiping, Northwestern Polytechnical University, China
- Mason, Byron, Loughborough University, UK
- Nataraj, P.S.V., Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India
- Pietola, Matti, Aalto University, Finland
- Riener, Robert, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Swain, Akshya Kumar, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Trinh, Hieu, Deakin University, Australia
- Wang, Ling, Tsinghua University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.