- Accounting, management, marketing, entrepreneurship
- Business ethics, business law, law and economics
- Operations research, statistics, econometrics, experimental economics
- Business and economics education
- Microeconomics: theory and applications
- Government regulation, industrial organisation, game theory
- Urban, rural, regional economics and development economics
- Behavioural and health economics
- Environmental business / economics
- Labour economics / human resources
- International economics
- Macroeconomics, growth, government finance, monetary economics finance, investments
- Other - any business or economics discipline
More on this journal...
The objectives of the journal are to serve as a medium of open discussion for everyone interested in Business and Economics problems and to facilitate communication between Practitioners and Business/Economics Academicians as they pursue excellence in practice, teaching and research in an increasingly global environment.Readership
Primarily, Practitioners and Academicians in Business/Economics; secondarily, Practitioners and Academicians in other fields of inquiry who desire to learn about Business and Economics in a global context.Contents
GBER publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to topics in vogue will occasionally be published.
GBER is indexed in:
GBER is listed in:
- Kantarelis, Demetri, Assumption College, USA
Editor in Chief
- Engelen, Peter-Jan, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Pires, Guilherme D., University of Newcastle, Australia
- Ferreira, Fernando Alberto Freitas, University Institute of Lisbon, Portugal
- Kelly, Logan J., University of Wisconsin - River Falls, USA
- Mihai-Yiannaki, Simona, European University Cyprus, Cyprus
- Rossi, Matteo, University of Sannio, Italy
- Springler, Elisabeth, Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien, Austria
Editorial Board Members
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA
- Berg, Nathan, University of Texas at Dallas, USA
- Binner, Jane, Aston University, UK
- Cebula, Richard J, George Mason University and Jacksonville University, USA
- Chah, Eun Young, Ewha University, Republic of Korea
- Dietrich, Michael, The University of Sheffield, UK
- Floyd, David, University of Lincoln, UK
- Godinho, Pedro C., University of Coimbra and GEMF, Portugal
- Grabowski, Henry, Duke University, USA
- Gregoric, Aleksandra, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Guido, Gianluigi, Italy
- Inoue, Tadashi, Hiroshimashudo University, Japan
- Jalali, Marjan S., University Institute of Lisbon, Portugal
- Kabir, Rez, University of Stirling, UK
- Kool, Clemens, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Kurihara, Yutaka, Aichi University, Japan
- Lannoo, Karel, Centre for European Policy Studies, Belgium
- Masciandaro, Donato, Bocconi University, Italy
- Pitelis, Christos, University of Cambridge, UK
- Thompson, Henry, Auburn University, USA
- Thorpe, Michael, Curtin University of Technology, Australia
- Tse, Kalun, China Europe International Business School, China
- Valadkhani, Abbas, University of New England, Australia
- Vredenburg, Harrie, University of Calgary, Canada
- Wise, Victoria, Victoria University, Australia
- Yan, Ho-don, Feng Chia University, Taiwan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.