- Accounting, management, marketing, entrepreneurship
- Business ethics, business law, law and economics
- Operations research, statistics, econometrics, experimental economics
- Business and economics education
- Microeconomics: theory and applications
- Government regulation, industrial organisation, game theory
- Urban, rural, regional economics and development economics
- Behavioural and health economics
- Environmental business / economics
- Labour economics / human resources
- International economics
- Macroeconomics, growth, government finance, monetary economics finance, investments
- Other - any business or economics discipline
More on this journal...
The objectives of the journal are to serve as a medium of open discussion for everyone interested in Business and Economics problems and to facilitate communication between Practitioners and Business/Economics Academicians as they pursue excellence in practice, teaching and research in an increasingly global environment.Readership
Primarily, Practitioners and Academicians in Business/Economics; secondarily, Practitioners and Academicians in other fields of inquiry who desire to learn about Business and Economics in a global context.Contents
GBER publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to topics in vogue will occasionally be published.
Browse issuesVol. 15
GBER is indexed in:
GBER is listed in:
- Kantarelis, Demetri, Assumption College, USA
Editor in Chief
- Engelen, Peter-Jan, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Pires, Guilherme D., University of Newcastle, Australia
- Ferreira, Fernando Alberto Freitas, University Institute of Lisbon, Portugal
- Kelly, Logan J., University of Wisconsin - River Falls, USA
- Mihai-Yiannaki, Simona, European University Cyprus, Cyprus
- Springler, Elisabeth, Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien, Austria
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA
- Berg, Nathan, University of Texas at Dallas, USA
- Binner, Jane, Aston University, UK
- Cebula, Richard J, Armstrong Atlantic State University, USA
- Chah, Eun Young, Ewha University, Republic of Korea
- Dietrich, Michael, The University of Sheffield, UK
- Floyd, David, University of Lincoln, UK
- Godinho, Pedro C., University of Coimbra and GEMF, Portugal
- Grabowski, Henry, Duke University, USA
- Gregoric, Aleksandra, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Guido, Gianluigi, Italy
- Inoue, Tadashi, Hiroshimashudo University, Japan
- Jalali, Marjan S., University Institute of Lisbon, Portugal
- Kabir, Rez, University of Stirling, UK
- Kool, Clemens, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Kurihara, Yutaka, Aichi University, Japan
- Lannoo, Karel, Centre for European Policy Studies, Belgium
- Masciandaro, Donato, Bocconi University, Italy
- Pitelis, Christos, University of Cambridge, UK
- Thompson, Henry, Auburn University, USA
- Thorpe, Michael, Curtin University of Technology, Australia
- Tse, Kalun, China Europe International Business School, China
- Valadkhani, Abbas, University of New England, Australia
- Vredenburg, Harrie, University of Calgary, Canada
- Wise, Victoria, Victoria University, Australia
- Yan, Ho-don, Feng Chia University, Taiwan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.