- Accounting, management, marketing, entrepreneurship
- Business ethics, business law, law and economics
- Operations research, statistics, econometrics, experimental economics
- Business and economics education
- Microeconomics: theory and applications
- Government regulation, industrial organisation, game theory
- Urban, rural, regional economics and development economics
- Behavioural and health economics
- Environmental business / economics
- Labour economics / human resources
- International economics
- Macroeconomics, growth, government finance, monetary economics finance, investments
- Other - any business or economics discipline
More on this journal...
The objectives of the journal are to serve as a medium of open discussion for everyone interested in Business and Economics problems and to facilitate communication between Practitioners and Business/Economics Academicians as they pursue excellence in practice, teaching and research in an increasingly global environment.Readership
Primarily, Practitioners and Academicians in Business/Economics; secondarily, Practitioners and Academicians in other fields of inquiry who desire to learn about Business and Economics in a global context.Contents
GBER publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to topics in vogue will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
GBER is indexed in:
GBER is listed in:
- Kantarelis, Demetri Assumption College, USA
Editor in Chief
- Engelen, Peter-Jan Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Pires, Guilherme D., University of Newcastle, Australia
- Ferreira, Fernando Alberto Freitas, University Institute of Lisbon, Portugal
- Kelly, Logan J., University of Wisconsin - River Falls, USA
- Mihai-Yiannaki, Simona, European University Cyprus, Cyprus
- Rossi, Matteo, University of Sannio, Italy
- Springler, Elisabeth, Wirtschaftsuniversitt Wien, Austria
- Stavroyiannis, Stavros, Technological Educational Institute of Peloponnese, Greece
Editorial Board Members
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA
- Berg, Nathan, University of Texas at Dallas, USA
- Binner, Jane, Aston University, UK
- Cebula, Richard J, George Mason University and Jacksonville University, USA
- Chah, Eun Young, Ewha University, Republic of Korea
- Dietrich, Michael, The University of Sheffield, UK
- Fait, Monica, University of Salento, Italy
- Ferreira, Joo Jos Matos, University of Beira Interior (UBI), Portugal
- Floyd, David, University of Lincoln, UK
- Godinho, Pedro C., University of Coimbra and GEMF, Portugal
- Grabowski, Henry, Duke University, USA
- Gregoric, Aleksandra, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Guido, Gianluigi, Italy
- Inoue, Tadashi, Hiroshimashudo University, Japan
- Jalali, Marjan S., University Institute of Lisbon, Portugal
- Kabir, Rez, University of Stirling, UK
- Kool, Clemens, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Kurihara, Yutaka, Aichi University, Japan
- Lannoo, Karel, Centre for European Policy Studies, Belgium
- Masciandaro, Donato, Bocconi University, Italy
- Pitelis, Christos, University of Cambridge, UK
- Thompson, Henry, Auburn University, USA
- Thorpe, Michael, Curtin University of Technology, Australia
- Tse, Kalun, China Europe International Business School, China
- Valadkhani, Abbas, University of New England, Australia
- Vredenburg, Harrie, University of Calgary, Canada
- Wise, Victoria, Victoria University, Australia
- Yan, Ho-don, Feng Chia University, Taiwan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.
Due to server migration, some of our services will unavoidably affected from 28 to 29 May 2016. Our online submissions and peer review system [OSPEERS] will not be available for some of that time and newly published issues will not be available until migration is complete. All other services will be unaffected. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.