- Management decision making
- Strategic management
- Human resource management
- Finance, accounting, economics and banking
- Innovation and enterprise
- Corporate social responsibility
- Operations and quality management
- Supply chain management, shipping and logistics
- Sports management
- Hospitality and tourism
- Environment and sustainable development
- Natural resources, energy and ecology management
- Food security and agriculture management
- Engineering and telecommunications strategic management
More on this journal...
The objectives of EMJM are to establish a dialogue between European-Mediterranean researchers and to encourage research from this region. It also aims to promote and reveal the best practice and research of developed and developing countries in the area. The regional dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of the development of knowledge and understanding for contemporary management developments, trends and challenges with an international audience.Readership
EMJM serves as essential reading for both international and regional academics and practitioners with research interests in the EuroMed region. Readers will seek to understand the different and/or alternative perspectives on European-Mediterranean business in practice.Contents
EMJM publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies and book reviews. Contribution may be by submission or invitation and suggestions for special issues are welcome.
More on permissions
EMJM is indexed in:
EMJM is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Digout, Jacques, Bart and Jones Publishers, France
- Salloum, Charbel, Lorraine University , France
Regional Editor Middle East
- Azoury, Nehme, Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Lebanon
Editorial Board Members
- Abdel Meguid, Ahmed, American University of Cairo, Egypt
- Aktouf, Omar, HEC Montréal, Canada
- Al-Sa'eed Mo'taz, Amin, Al Balqa’ Applied University, Jordan
- Azouri, Marwan, Toulouse Business School, France
- Baldegger, Rico, HEG Fribourg, Switzerland
- Besson, Dominique, Lille I University, France
- Derbali, Abdelkader, University of Sousse, Tunisia
- El Khoury, Charbel, Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Jordan
- Gebrayel, Elias, Al Taher Group, Oman
- Ghassan, Hassan, King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia
- Haddadj, Slimane, Dijon University, France
- Jabbour, Georges, George Washington University, USA
- Kundrotas, Virginijus, BMDA CEEMAN, Lithuania
- Madhock, Aneeta, NM Institute of Management, India
- Meena, Purushottam Lal, New York Institute of Technology, USA
- Mercier-Suissa, Catherine, Lyon 3 University, France
- Mohamed, Ezzeddine Ben, University of Sfax, Tunisia
- Paranque, Bernard, Kedge Business School, France
- Riccio, Edson Luiz, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Schmitt, Christophe, Lorraine University, France
- Smit, Eon, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Swiercz, Paul, Georges Washington University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.