Explore our JOURNALS
BROWSE JOURNALS BY SUBJECT
81,472 articles from 420 journalsAdvanced search
Search terms can be either 1) any word from the journal title or 2) the journal acronym
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
January RESEARCH PICKS
- Hobbyists as a super group of user-centred innovation – case CreamSound guitar amplifier
- Age matters: how demographics influence visitor perception and attitude at the destination level
- Analysis of muscle moment and reaction force of elbow joint during flexion movement
- Sperm motility algorithm: a novel metaheuristic approach for global optimisation
- SocioBot: a Twitter-based botnet
- How to analyse a semantic social network of learners in a social learning environment?
- Potential of SoundCloud for mobile learning in music education: a pilot study
Inderscience Editor received Excellence Award
Professor Constantin Zopounidis, Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Multicriteria Decision Making and the International Journal of Financial Engineering and Risk Management, received the Technical University of Crete Excellence Award 2016 in acknowledgment of his research work in the area of multicriteria analysis. This work has a direct impact on business as well as government decision making. The ceremony took place on Friday 16 December in the Centre of Mediterranean Architecture in Crete, where Professor Zopounidis gave a keynote speech.
New Editor for IJ Digital Enterprise Technology
Prof. Ali Selamat from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia in Malaysia has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Digital Enterprise Technology.
New Editor for International Journal of Earthquake and Impact Engineering
Associate Prof. Baki Ozturk from Hacettepe University in Turkey has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Earthquake and Impact Engineering.
New Editor for International Journal of Migration and Border Studies
Dr. Idil Atak from Ryerson University in Canada has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Migration and Border Studies.
New Editor for Atoms for Peace: an International Journal
Prof. Tetsuo Sawada from the Tokyo Institute of Technology in Japan has been appointed to take over editorship of Atoms for Peace: an International Journal.