Explore our JOURNALS
BROWSE JOURNALS BY SUBJECT
82,103 articles from 421 journalsAdvanced search
Search terms can be either 1) any word from the journal title or 2) the journal acronym
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
February RESEARCH PICKS
- Key determinants for purchasing pirated software among students
- Whether social media use differs across different personality types? Insights for managing human resources
- Does emotional intelligence contribute to contentment? Exploring the association between work-life balance and job satisfaction
- Fuzzy-cuckoo controller for nonlinear system
- System dynamics modelling-based analysis of combating counterfeit drugs supply chain in India
- Elderly depression in senior care facilities: primary causes, effects, and mitigation
- Studies of radioactive contaminations and heavy metal contents in cosmetics
- Viability of using Twitter to support peer instruction in teacher education
Inderscience Editor received Excellence Award
Professor Constantin Zopounidis, Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Multicriteria Decision Making and the International Journal of Financial Engineering and Risk Management, received the Technical University of Crete Excellence Award 2016 in acknowledgment of his research work in the area of multicriteria analysis. This work has a direct impact on business as well as government decision making. The ceremony took place on Friday 16 December in the Centre of Mediterranean Architecture in Crete, where Professor Zopounidis gave a keynote speech.
New Editor for IJ Digital Enterprise Technology
Prof. Ali Selamat from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia in Malaysia has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Digital Enterprise Technology.
New Editor for Progress in Industrial Ecology, An International Journal
Dr. Konstantinos I. Evangelinos from the University of the Aegean in Greece has been appointed to take over editorship of Progress in Industrial Ecology, An International Journal.
New book from the Editor of the Int. J. of Gender Studies in Developing Societies
Dr. James S. Etim, Professor of Education at Winston Salem State University in the USA and Editor in Chief of the International Journal of Gender Studies in Developing Societies, has edited a book titled Introduction to Gender Studies in Eastern and Southern Africa. Dr. Etim was recently awarded the Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship, which allows him to travel to University of Jos, Nigeria to collaborate with faculty in research, teach a course and work with graduate and doctoral students in the Faculty of Education.
New Editor for International Journal of Technology Marketing
Prof. Philipp A. Rauschnabel from the University of Michigan - Dearborn in the USA has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Technology Marketing. He will be joined by Prof. Mostafa Hashem Sherif of AT&T, USA, as Executive Editor. The journal's previous Co-Editors, Prof. Alexander Brem and Prof. Éric Viardot, will remain with the journal as Honorary Editors.