Explore our JOURNALS
BROWSE JOURNALS BY SUBJECT
79,013 articles from 416 journalsAdvanced search
Search terms can be either 1) any word from the journal title or 2) the journal acronym
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
SEPTEMBER RESEARCH PICKS
- Household food waste dehydration technique as a pretreatment method for food waste minimisation
- Multi sensor system for pedestrian tracking and activity recognition in indoor environments
- A simulation model for outpatient appointment scheduling with patient unpunctuality
- Co recovery from spent Li-ion battery by acid leaching - a comparative study
- Energetic and exergetic assessments of an internal combustion engine with sunflower ester blends
- The meta-governance of organic seed regulation in the USA, European Union and Mexico
- Male and female scientists differ in their suitability assessments of food-securing upgrading strategies
- A secure P2P file sharing model using trust management and data integrity verification
New Editor for IJ Semantic and Infrastructure Services
Prof. Bhekisipho Twala from the University of Johannesburg in South Africa has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Semantic and Infrastructure Services.
Inderscience Editor re-appointed to chair Undergraduate Awards
Dr. James S. Etim, Editor in Chief of the International Journal of Gender Studies in Developing Societies, has been re-appointed as the Education Panel Chair 2016-2017 for the Undergraduate Awards, the world's largest academic awards program.
New Editor for IJ of Intercultural Information Management
Dr. Jengchung Victor Chen from National Cheng Kung University in Taiwan has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Intercultural Information Management.
New Editor for IJ Web Science
Associate Prof. Shangguang Wang from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications in China has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Web Science.
New Editor for IJ Internet Manufacturing and Services
Prof. Zhiqiang from South China University of Technology has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Internet Manufacturing and Services.