Explore our JOURNALS
BROWSE JOURNALS BY SUBJECT
89,166 articles from 428 journalsAdvanced search
Search terms can be either 1) any word from the journal title or 2) the journal acronym
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
January RESEARCH PICKS
- Phytofabrication, characterisation and antimicrobial studies of gold nanoparticles using Cannabis sativa (Bhang), leaf extract
- Management of plastic waste: a step towards clean environment
- Intelligent phishing detection system using similarity matching algorithms
- Machine intelligence in stroke prediction
- Towards a model of emergency department congestion
- New development opportunities for the craft brewing segment: the case study of a micro-malthouse
- Harvesting mechanical torque and electrical power in a micro-hydro power system: effect of multiplier gear train
- Reduction of blind spots in heavy transport vehicles through the optimisation of driver seat design
- Consumer surveys and the EU statistics on income and living conditions: friends or foes?
- A study on the use of propane (R-290) in vending machines as a substitute for R-134a to minimise the global warming potential
- A secure one time password protocol schema
- Climate refugees and their 'refugee' status
- Democracy in the digital age: digital agora or dystopia
- Ghost city phenomenon along China's high-speed railway grid
- Recommending alternative drugs by using generic drug names to minimise side effects
- Hierarchical secret sharing scheme using parts of speech of English grammar
In Memoriam - Professor Calestous Juma (1953-2017)
Calestous Juma FRS Hon FREng, Professor of the Practice of International Development and Faculty Chair of the Innovation for Economic Development Executive Program at Harvard Kennedy School, passed away at the age of 64 on 15th December 2017 in Boston, Massachusetts. He played a critical and pioneering role in facilitating the application of science and technology to worldwide sustainable development. He was cited as one of the most influential hundred Africans in 2012, 2013 and 2014 by the magazine "New African".
Juma had a long history with Inderscience Publishers, having several roles including Editorships of the International Journal of Technology and Globalisation and the International Journal of Biotechnology, and roles as Associate Editor or Editorial Board Member for several other Inderscience journals.
Kenyan-born Juma was well known as the founder of the African Centre for Technology Studies (ACTS) in Nairobi, which he established in 1988. He was also permanent Executive Secretary of the United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD). He began his ultimately highly distinguished career as Africa's first science and environment journalist at Kenya's Daily Nation newspaper. He would receive his MSc in Science, Technology and Industrialization and a DPhil in Science and Technology Policy from the University of Sussex.
New Editor for International Journal of Information and Computer Security
Associate Prof. Raylin Tso from National Chengchi University in Taiwan has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Information and Computer Security.
New Editor for International Journal of Electronic Banking
Assistant Prof. Abdalmuttaleb Al-Sartawi from Ahlia University in the Kingdom of Bahrain has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Electronic Banking.