Explore our JOURNALS
BROWSE JOURNALS BY SUBJECT
92,265 articles from 434 journalsAdvanced search
Search terms can be either 1) any word from the journal title or 2) the journal acronym
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
Jun RESEARCH PICKS
- The coffee shop experience and its associations with social capital and quality of life
- Can methane oxidising bacteria reduce global warming? A modelling study
- Green business opportunity of coffee ground waste through reverse logistics
- The need for lifelong learning
- Personal healthcare records research: past, present and new dimensions
- Senior citizens - perceived health self-efficacy and information barriers
- Mom I want it: impact of anthropomorphism on pester power among children
- Masculine and feminine traits and career satisfaction: moderation effect of glass ceiling belief
- Designing from the dumpster: experiences of developing products using discards
- Data security and privacy information challenges in cloud computing
- Flying elephants method applied to the problem of covering solid bodies with spheres
- Alzheimer's disease research: a network science approach
New Editor for International Journal of Technoentrepreneurship
Prof. Jin Chen from Tsinghua University in China has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Technoentrepreneurship.
New Editor for International Journal of Inventory Research
Dr. Chun-Hung Chiu from Sun Yat-sen University in China has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Inventory Research.
New Editor for International Journal of Automation and Control
Prof. Ling Wang from Tsinghua University in China has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Automation and Control.
Awards from the International Journal of Inventory Research
The Editor in Chief of the International Journal of Inventory Research, Prof. Prof. Tsan-Ming (Jason) Choi, is pleased to announce the following awards for 2017:
- Best Editor Award: Prof. Ata Allah Taleizadeh, for professionally handling paper reviews, organising special issues and providing timely editorial recommendations.
- Best Reviewer Award: Prof. Bin Shen for providing high-quality and constructive reviews to the submissions in a timely manner.
- Timothy Urban Best Paper Award: Prof. Barry R. Cobb of Missouri State University, USA for the following paper: Cobb, B.R., 'Lead time uncertainty and supply chain coordination in lost sales inventory models', International Journal of Inventory Research, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp.5-30.
Call for Special Issue Proposals