Explore our JOURNALS
BROWSE JOURNALS BY SUBJECT
75,977 articles from 407 journalsAdvanced search
Search terms can be either 1) any word from the journal title or 2) the journal acronym
April RESEARCH PICKS
- Effects of stubborn decision-makers on vaccination and disease propagation in social networks
- Refoulement and refugees
- The effect of time zone difference on asynchronous communications in global software development
- Analysis of regulatory guidance values for six commonly regulated chlorophenols
- Video summarisation using optimum global threshold technique based on genetic algorithm
- ICT interventions impacting big societal challenges: an electronic healthcare approach to homelessness
- 'Healthy organisations': developing the self-managing employee
- Wake-up radio implementation for internet of things
New Editor for IJ Value Chain Management
Dr. Valerij Dermol from the International School for Social and Business Studies in Slovenia has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Value Chain Management.
New Editor for IJ Information and Computer Security
Associate Prof. Xin (Robert) Luo from the The University of New Mexico Anderson School of Management has been appointed as the new Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Information and Computer Security. The founding Editor, Professor Eldon Li, moves to become Honorary Editor-in-Chief.
New Editor for IJ Petroleum Engineering
Bhabesh Deka from Reliance Holding USA, Inc., has been appointed as the new Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Petroleum Engineering. The current Editor, Dr. Namit Jaiswal, moves to the Editorial Board.
New Editor for IJ Public Sector Performance Management
Prof. Leo Dana from Montpellier Business School in France has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Public Sector Performance Management.
New Editor for the Botulinum Journal
Prof. Andy Pickett of Toxin Science Limited in the UK has been appointed to take over editorship of the Botulinum Journal.