Explore our JOURNALS
BROWSE JOURNALS BY SUBJECT
89,682 articles from 428 journalsAdvanced search
Search terms can be either 1) any word from the journal title or 2) the journal acronym
February RESEARCH PICKS
- What does the Twitter mean for the traditional media users?
- The role of mindfulness in strategic creativity: an empirical investigation
- A swarm intelligence learning model of adaptive incentive protocols for P2P networks
- Perceived quality of mobile cell phones: an initiative to develop local product
- Is smartphone creating a better life? Exploring the relationships of the smartphone practices, social capital and psychological well-being among college students
- Video surveillance, public space and fundamental rights
- Thingiverse: review and analysis of available files
- A Web 2.0-based internal crowdsourcing solution for tacit knowledge externalisation in enterprises
- Size controllable synthesis of hard carbon spheres from aqueous D-glucose
- A crowdsourced system for user studies in information extraction
- Portfolio theory application to prediction correction of train arrival times
- The culpability of accounting practice in promoting bribery and corruption in developing countries
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of reinforcement strategies for (multifunctional) flood defences
- Pattern recognition of chemical compounds using multiple dose-response curves
- A comparative study on the effect of polyethylene plastic waste on sandy soils
- A study of mobile CDSS for cardiovascular disease diagnosis
New Editor for International Journal of Behavioural and Healthcare Research
Associate Prof. Sivaram Vemuri from Charles Darwin University in Australia has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Behavioural and Healthcare Research.
New Editor for International Journal of Communication Networks and Distributed Systems
Prof. Madjid Tavana from La Salle University in the USA has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Communication Networks and Distributed Systems.
Inderscience journals accepted by Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals, Series and Publishers
Inderscience Publishers are pleased to announce that the following journals have been accepted by and listed in the Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals, Series and Publishers:
European Journal of Cross-Cultural Competence and Management
International Journal of Automotive Composites
International Journal of Gender Studies in Developing Societies
International Journal of Masonry Research and Innovation
International Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Management and Informatics
New Editor for International Journal of Quality and Innovation
Associate Prof. Marc Lim from Swinburne University of Technology in Malaysia has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Quality and Innovation.
New Editor for International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics
Dr. Stuart Farquhar from the University of Wolverhampton in the UK has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics.