Explore our JOURNALS
BROWSE JOURNALS BY SUBJECT
79,757 articles from 416 journalsAdvanced search
Search terms can be either 1) any word from the journal title or 2) the journal acronym
OCTOBER RESEARCH PICKS
- Food quality and safety: added value in a customer-oriented concept
- The last frontier: prospects and policies for the automotive industry in Africa
- LabVIEW-based design and control of five-digit anthropomorphic robotic hand using EEG signals
- A fuzzy operator based bat algorithm for cloud service composition
- The economics of The Hunger Games
- The development of a seismic vulnerability assessment methodology for contemporary loadbearing masonry buildings in the Maltese Islands
- Carbon-neutral jet fuel production from seawater
- Breaking news detection from the web documents through text mining and seasonality
IJ Human Factors and Ergonomics announces Best Paper awards
The International Journal of Human Factors and Ergonomics is instigating a Best Papers award. The first two winners have been announced: Scialfa et al. (2012), Hazard perception in older drivers, is awarded the 2012-2013 Best IJHFE Paper award and Baldwin, May & Parasuraman (2014), Auditory forward collision warnings reduce crashes associated with task-induced fatigue in young and older drivers, is awarded the 2014-2015 Best IJHFE Paper award. Both papers and the three runners-up are now freely available as part of the journal's sample issue, http://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/sample.php?jcode=ijhfe.
New Editor for IJ Machine Intelligence and Sensory Signal Processing
Prof. Dianhui Wang from La Trobe University in Australia has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Machine Intelligence and Sensory Signal Processing.
New Editor for IJ Semantic and Infrastructure Services
Prof. Bhekisipho Twala from the University of Johannesburg in South Africa has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Semantic and Infrastructure Services.
Inderscience Editor re-appointed to chair Undergraduate Awards
Dr. James S. Etim, Editor in Chief of the International Journal of Gender Studies in Developing Societies, has been re-appointed as the Education Panel Chair 2016-2017 for the Undergraduate Awards, the world's largest academic awards program.
New Editor for IJ of Intercultural Information Management
Dr. Jengchung Victor Chen from National Cheng Kung University in Taiwan has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Intercultural Information Management.