Explore our JOURNALS
BROWSE JOURNALS BY SUBJECT
85,811 articles from 427 journalsAdvanced search
Search terms can be either 1) any word from the journal title or 2) the journal acronym
August RESEARCH PICKS
- Ensuring patients' privacy in a cryptographic-based-electronic health records using bio-cryptography
- A hybrid flower pollination algorithm for solving ill-conditioned set of equations
- Assessing product concept of a chocolate formulated with vegetal extracts
- Optimisation of dangerous goods transport based on the improved ant colony algorithm
- Artificial reproductive technologies and the right to the truth about genetic and biographic origins
- Operational conditions influence on aircraft engine emission and pollution inside the airport
- Crime and tourism: what the available statistics do or do not tell us
- A sensor-based approach to study sound perception in children
- Design of novel chemical solvent for treatment of waxy crude
- Trusted connection architecture of Internet of Things oriented to perception layer
- Bio-removal of nitrate from wastewater by FBBR
- Fabric of counter-narratives: agency and ventriloquism
Inderscience Editor received Excellence Award
Professor Constantin Zopounidis, Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Multicriteria Decision Making and the International Journal of Financial Engineering and Risk Management, received the Technical University of Crete Excellence Award 2016 in acknowledgment of his research work in the area of multicriteria analysis. This work has a direct impact on business as well as government decision making. The ceremony took place on Friday 16 December in the Centre of Mediterranean Architecture in Crete, where Professor Zopounidis gave a keynote speech.
New Editor for IJ Digital Enterprise Technology
Prof. Ali Selamat from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia in Malaysia has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Digital Enterprise Technology.
International Journal of Networking and Virtual Organisations increases issues
The International Journal of Networking and Virtual Organisations has announced that it will be increasing issues from four to eight from 2018 onwards.
International Journal of Intelligent Engineering Informatics increases issues
The International Journal of Intelligent Engineering Informatics has announced that it will be increasing issues from four to six from 2018 onwards.
International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance increases issues
The International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance has announced that it will be increasing issues from four to six from 2018 onwards.